Bryan is a 37-year-old chiropractor from Miami, FL. He's charming, smooth and always vulnerable on The Bachelorette's thirteenth season.
Bryan managed to sweep Rachel off her feet on the very first night of filming, and it's been full-steam ahead for the couple ever since . Bryan stayed out of drama with all the guys and always seemed to say the right thing -- a trait Rachel questioned because he simply seemed "too good to be true."
But Bryan also believed Rachel was too good to be true, so he made the argument that they deserve each other and maybe are a perfect match.
During a one-on-one date in Oslo, Norway, Bryan confessed he was falling in love with Rachel. While the Bachelorette didn't say anything back, it's clear she was smitten with him heading into hometown dates.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Bryan Abasolo:
- Bryan is extremely close with both of his parents, whom he calls his "heroes" and his "rocks" in life.
- Standing 6'2" tall, Bryan is a big fan of The Bachelor/ette franchise, but his favorite flower is not a rose -- it's an orchid.
- Bryan would ideally love to have two to three kids someday, preferably two boys and one girl because he said a boy needs a little brother and they can both protect their sister.
- If he could be anyone for just one day, Bryan would choose Bill Gates because he's "selfless and charitable." He said he would like to feel the gratification of donating billions of dollars to help people around the world.
- Bryan has a nephew named Lukas and niece named Scarlett, and he adores them both, as well as his baby cousin Zachary.