Dean is a 26-year-old startup recruiter from Venice, CA. He's sweet, playful and boasts a winning smile.
Dean struggles to be serious and open up to Rachel at times, but he always seems to come through when it matters most. Dean had a wonderful childhood but very troubled teen years, and so with hometown dates ahead, he's very hesitant to bring the Bachelorette home.
But Rachel promised Dean that she wouldn't be visiting his home to judge his unconventional family. On the other hand, Rachel just wanted to meet the people who molded Dean into the wonderful man he is today.
Will Dean let his walls down enough to fall in love with Rachel, and could it be too little too late?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Dean Unglert:
- Dean enjoys golfing, rock climbing, surfing, and snowboarding. He appears to love anything that keeps him active and provides a rush.
- Dean works as a lead recruiter for StartupTAP in Los Angeles. He's held this position for two years.
- The 6'2" suitor has many tattoos -- his mom's initials on his chest, artwork on his back, a friend's initials on his back, the word "Righteous" on his inner lip, Latin on his hip, and Triforce on his inner arm.
- Dean has a black dog that appears to be part lab named Nala, whom he calls his "little nugget." He watched The Bachelorette premiere with Nala.
- The Season 13 suitor received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management, General from UCCS, the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
- When Dean was very young, his family lived in a mobile home.
The bachelor said one of his fondest memories is sitting on top of the home with his brothers watching a demolition derby and eating Oreos.