Angela is a 26-year-old fitness model from Hilton Head, SC, who currently resides in Playa Vista, CA.
Angela will be competing for the $500,000 grand prize on Big Brother's milestone 20th season, which premieres with a two-night event on Wednesday, June 27 at 8PM ET/PT and Thursday, June 28 at 9PM ET/PT.
Angela will be one of 16 houseguests -- including a flight attendant, a former undercover police officer, a cyber security engineer, and a Las Vegas entertainer.
Which houseguests will become Angela's best friends or enemies this season? And will she get involved in a showmance?
Until viewers can get to know Angela's personality and strategy on Big Brother, let's learn more about this beauty.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Angela Rummans:
- Angela wishes she could have a canvas, paints and brushes with her in the Big Brother house, as she loves art and painting. Painting is her creative outlet that helps her deal with stress in life.
- The houseguest says she's an iron-willed competitor. She was a professional track-and-field athlete who trained at the Olympic training center with the Olympic team.
- Angela loves to use social media and admits to having a roster of boy toys in Los Angeles.
- Angela's favorite Big Brother houseguest of all time is Rachel Reilly because she was such a physical player on the show. Angela considers herself a freak athlete and believes she'll dominate in BB challenges.
- The sweet yet feisty Southern belle donates 10 percent of her income to a different charity each month.