Karma has apparently wasted little time in catching up with Andria "Dreamz" Herd, the one-time homeless Survivor: Fiji castaway who reneged on a Final 4 Immunity Challenge deal and cost fellow castaway Yau-Man Chan a chance at the competition's $1 million grand prize.

Herd, a 25-year-old cheerleading coach from Wilmington, NC, as been hit with a paternity lawsuit filed by an alleged former girlfriend, the Wilmington Star-News reported Saturday.  The lawsuit, filed by Amanda S. Young in New Hanover County Superior Court last month, reportedly seeks child support and reimbursement for medical expenses relating to her 2006 pregnancy as well as insurance coverage for Luca Finley Young, her 7-month old infant. 

Documents filed with the lawsuit includes the infant's November 30, 2006 birth certificate from the New Hanover County Register of Deeds that lists the 23-year-old Young as the mother and does not include the name of the father, according to the Star-News.

"Plaintiff and defendant lived together for a period of time in 2006 from approximately the end of January 2006 until April 2006," court papers state, according to the Star-News. "During this period of time plaintiff and defendant engaged in sexual intercourse and as a consequence plaintiff got pregnant."

At the time of the child's birth, Herd was off competing in Survivor: Fiji, which filmed late last year and aired on CBS this past spring.  During the season's thirteenth episode, Herd agreed to a deal in which, should they both manage to become members of the season's eventual Final 4 and Herd were to win Fiji's Final 4 Immunity Challenge, Herd would give Chan his Immunity Idol prize.  In exchange, Chan agreed to give Herd the truck he had just won in the season's final Reward Challenge. 

However while Chan gave him the truck and Herd won the subsequent Final 4 Immunity Challenge, Herd refused to follow through with his agreement to give Chan his Immunity Idol necklace, resulting in Chan being voted out of the game at the Final 4 Tribal Council session that directly proceeded Survivor: Fiji's final jury voting.  During the Final Tribal Council voting, Earl Cole unanimously defeated both Herd and Cassandra Franklin to emerge as the long-running CBS reality show's first unanimous $1,000,000 winner.

Despite his betrayal, Herd didn't exactly go home empty-handed.  Since he finished tied for second place, he took home both the game's $100,000 runner-up prize and Chan's $60,000 truck.

Prior to his decision to not honor his agreement with Chan, Herd had repeatedly stated that he planned to follow through with the deal because he wanted his son "to see me as a man of my word," however Herd is believed to have been referring to Giovanni, another 2-year-old son whose mother is not Young, according to the Star-News.

Herd was ordered to appear in court on Wednesday, June 6 and provide verification of income "from all sources" over the previous year, according to the Star-News, after the New Hanover County Sheriff's Office issued a subpoena in April on behalf of child support enforcement. 

He is currently scheduled to appear in family court on Monday, July 9, the Star-News report.
About The Author: Christopher Rocchio
Christopher Rocchio is an entertainment reporter for Reality TV World and has covered the reality TV genre for several years.