Jack is a 32-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX. He's tall, dark and handsome with a huge smile of pearly-white teeth. Ironically, he has the same job as Rachel and is from the same city, so if they got together, life would be pretty convenient.
The Bachelorette fans haven't seen much from Jack so far, but that's because there's a lot of drama and he tends to stay out of it. His edit will surely change though once he accompanies Rachel on the one-on-one date.
Jack is convinced he is "husband material," and he loves kids, so we'll see if Rachel appreciates what they have in common. Are you curious to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jack Stone:
- Jack graduated from the University of Texas in 2008 and then received his law degree from the same university in 2012.
- The suitor is well traveled and enjoys the occasional adrenaline rush, like snowmobiling or skydiving.
- Jack loves trying new restaurants and foods, and his favorite type of music to listen to includes house, pop and hip-hop.
- The 5'11" bachelor admires his mother most in the world because he says she stayed positive the whole time she was battling cancer.
- Jack's favorite flower is a tulip, which he says is a rose without thorns. And his favorite author is John Grisham.
- The best date Jack has ever been on in his hometown was a 48-hour dare in which they didn't want to leave each other. He said it was very easy to be with each other.
- Jack has a golden doodle named Addie, whom he calls his "daughter" and "my girl."