Christen is a 25-year-old wedding videographer from Tulsa, OK. The beauty who rocks ombre locks will be vying for Bachelor Nick Viall's heart when the show premieres Monday, January 2 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Nick will be looking for the love of his life after three failed stints on The Bachelor spinoffs.
Christen must work a lot of weddings as a videographer, so she's probably anticipating her own big day and being a bride in the near future. Could the groom be Nick? Does she have what it takes to win his heart?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christen Whitney:
- If she could be any animal, Christen would choose a Wild Mustang because they are wild, free and uninhibited. They also run with the wind.
- The bachelorette has one tattoo on her wrist: The life of Jesus in symbols.
- Christen's all-time favorite movies are A Time to Kill, Remember the Titans and Zoolander.
- If Christen could break any law, with no repercussions, she would break into the White House and spend months sleeping in a storage closet to observe what actually goes on behind closed doors.
- Her guilty-pleasure television show is Dancing with the Stars. She used to watch the series, pause the TV and practice all of the dance moves.
- Christen would pick a grapefruit if she could be one fruit or vegetable because they smell great, are sweet and sour, colorful, full of life and energy, and must be peeled back to get to the good stuff.