Lauren, a 25-year-old technology salesperson from Virginia Beach, VA, who currently resides in Dallas, TX, is up against Becca Kufrin for Arie's final rose.
During next week's two-night finale of The Bachelor, Lauren and Becca will both meet Arie's family and enjoy one last one-on-one date in Peru with the show's star.
Arie will then have a very tough decision to make, and Chris Harrison has a teased the most dramatic ending in franchise history. While Chris tends to say that every season, show producers and sources have all backed him up, insisting Arie's final decisions will be shocking and controversial.
Arie is attracted to Lauren, and while she's guarded, she seems sweet and caring. But is their romance deep enough for Arie to propose to her? And is Lauren the "the one" he has been searching for this whole time? Until we find out, let's learn more about this blonde beauty.
Below is a list of 15 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Burnham:
- Lauren began working for Vonage as a business solutions sales executive in February 2017.
- If she could be any fictional character, Lauren would choose Elsa from Frozen because she has always wanted to be a Disney princess.
- Lauren graduated from Old Dominion University in 2015 with a B.S. in Psychology.
- The bachelorette was a member of the National Leadership Society while at Old Dominion.
- Lauren owns an adorable dog named Dallas. Nicknamed "Lil D," she says he's a squirrel chaser, tree climber, underwear eater, cuddle monster, sloppy kisser, and heartache counselor.
- Her guilty pleasure TV shows are Botched and The Real Housewives franchise.
- Lauren briefly took pre-medicine courses at Central Washington University from 2010 to 2011. She was also a part of the Science Talent Expansion Program while there.
- Lauren's highest athletic achievement was receiving a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- She has volunteered for a couple of different Christian ministries and outreach centers, including one focused on poverty alleviation.
- Lauren considers herself "the queen of puns." Although The Bachelor viewers didn't get to see much of her personality on the show, she makes a lot of "punny" jokes on Instagram.
- The 5'5" bachelorette has no tattoos.
- Lauren volunteered as an EMT for almost five years beginning in June 2013.
- Lauren ended an engagement shortly before appearing on The Bachelor. According to her wedding website on The Knot -- which has been deleted -- Lauren had set a date to marry her ex, professional hockey player Christopher Crane, in July 2017.
Lauren told Arie that once she got engaged, her ex stopped treating her well and so she's had trouble trusting men ever since.
- ABC executive Robert Mills recently revealed Lauren has previously been engaged not once, but twice!
- Lauren enjoys painting, fishing, boating, and going to the beach. She's also not afraid of an adrenaline rush, like trying indoor skydiving.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Lauren!