'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Becca Tilley isn't ready to fall in love and so I had to think logically
The Bachelor star Chris Soules admits he doesn't think Becca Tilley is ready for a romantic relationship although she's insisted otherwise in recent interviews. Full Story
The Bachelor star Chris Soules may have gotten used to the idea of being a TV star.
Chris Soules on low-scored 'Dancing with the Stars' performance: My fiancee Whitney Bischoff said "Eff the judges!"
Dancing with the Stars contestant and former The Bachelor star Chris Soules definitely isn't happy about his performance with pro partner Witney Carson on Monday night, but one thing made him feel better.
'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I don't think Kaitlyn Bristowe has a secret boyfriend, it'll be a good show
Chris Harrison has put to shame any rumors that one of the new eleventh-season The Bachelorette stars, Kaitlyn Bristowe, has a secret boyfriend while filming the show.
Whitney Bischoff on Chris Soules relationship: I'm not selling my place in Chicago, I won't lose myself in a man
Whitney Bischoff has been criticized for basically drowning in Chris Soules' love on The Bachelor and being willing to sacrifice everything in order to be with him in Arlington one day, but she has set the record straight.
Sean Penn has revealed that he and his girlfriend -- and fellow Oscar winner -- Charlize Theron watch The Bachelor.
'The Bachelor' runner-up Becca Tilley interview: Watching the finale was way harder than I thought it would be
The Bachelor's Becca Tilley talks about her interest or lack thereof in appearing on Bachelor in Paradise, whether some incident from her past affected her ability to fall in love or fear of getting hurt, and why she thought Chris Soules was very patient.
'The Bachelor' Chris Soules interview: Whitney Bischoff will compensate for what I lack in my family business
The Bachelor star Chris Soules and his new fiancee Whitney Bischoff continue to talk about their love story in an interview and what's next for the happy couple.
The Bachelor's nineteenth-season runner-up Becca Tilley talks about how she perceives love now, why she stuck around in the competition when she was so unsure of things, and what she explains she had with Chris Soules.
The Bachelor star Chris Soules and his new fiancee Whitney Bischoff continue to talk about love, their relationship and what's ahead.
Sean Lowe: Having two Bachelorettes is degrading to Kaitlyn Bristowe, Britt Nilsson and women everywhere
ABC might be excited about its new twist in which two women, Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson, will both star on The Bachelorette next season, but former stars of the franchise are outraged.
'The Bachelor' runner-up Becca Tilley interview: I still wonder if Chris Soules' heart was in my hands at the end
The Bachelor's Becca Tilley talks to Reality TV World about her relationship with Chris Soules and how she feels about their journey looking back.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules interview: I still question how Whitney Bischoff will adapt in Iowa
The Bachelor's newly-engaged couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff talk to Reality TV World about their new lives together and what's next for them while also reflecting on their show experiences.
'The Bachelor' runner-up Becca Tilley: I couldn't say what Chris Soules wanted to hear so I was prepared to go
The Bachelor's Season 19 runner-up Becca Tilley didn't even cry when Chris Soules dumped her at the final Rose Ceremony, but there's apparently a good reason why.
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson tells alarming, offensive story about atheists at Christian event
- Jason Hoppy "exploring legal options" after Bethenny Frankel's candid interview
- Rob Kardashian reportedly bitter, depressed and rejects family interventions
- Exclusive: Max Dawson talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 2)
- Farrah Abraham reveals plans to become a plastic surgeon
- Holly Madison reveals she contemplated suicide while living in 'Playboy' Mansion
- Kelly Osbourne reveals she has the BRCA1 "cancer gene," praises Angelina Jolie
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Bethenny Frankel splits from boyfriend Michael "Mac" Cerussi III
- Chris Soules on low-scored 'Dancing with the Stars' performance: My fiancee Whitney Bischoff said "Eff the judges!"
- Former 'Survivor' castaway J'Tia Taylor ties the knot at a zoo
- 'Dancing with the Stars' and 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec on Kym Johnson chemistry: It's not for publicity
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I don't think Kaitlyn Bristowe has a secret boyfriend, it'll be a good show
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee RedFoo: My ouster caused an uproar, it was a total shock
- 'The Voice' kicks off "Knockout Round" with nine artists going through to "Live Playoffs"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts RedFoo and pro partner Emma Slater as a new couple tops the leaderboard
- Maci Bookout reveals the name of her unborn daughter
- Khloe Kardashian: Rob Kardashian is "not at his happiest place"
- Bethenny Frankel splits from boyfriend Michael Cerussi
- Kate Gosselin dismisses old child abuse allegations