- Alex, age 21, a student from Tempe, AZ
- Amanda, age 22, a Resort Concierge from Miami, FL
- Amy. age 21, a professional cheerleader from Scottsdale, AZ
- Andon, age 26, a graphic designer from Denver, CO
- Beau, age 22, a radio DJ from Scottsdale, AZ
- Charla, age 21, a waitress from St. Paul, MN
- Kristen, age 24, a hair stylist from Chandler, AZ
- Melanie, age 31, an importer from Santa Monica, CA
- Scott, age 30, a stock market day trader from Roselle, IL
- Toni, age 28, a bartender from Chicago, IL
- Zack, age 24, a personal trainer from Scottsdale, AZ
Based on the fact that five of the eleven contestants are from the Phoenix, Arizona area and three are from the same hometown of Scottsdale, perhaps they should have just called the program "Arizona Hotel." UK television personality Amanda Byram will host the series. Byram, a former model, hosted "Ireland AM," that country's first morning television show, and then went on to host the UK's most popular morning show, "The Big Breakfast."
For photos of all eleven singles, as well as some photos from this Wednesday's upcoming premiere episode, click here to visit our image gallery.
"Paradise Hotel" follows a group of single men and women who are given the opportunity of a lifetime—to live together in the most exclusive resort ever created. But paradise doesn't last forever… each week one hotel guest will be eliminated to make room for a new guest.
Viewers at home can become the new guests of the hotel by logging onto paradiseonfox.com for a chance to become a contestant. Contestants must win a unique studio game where the guests at the hotel will decide which contestant will be the next guest at "Paradise Hotel." The studio winner will literally leave immediately after the show and fly to the resort to appear on the next episode as a hotel guest, who will be pampered and spoiled beyond his/her wildest dreams at the exotic, sun-drenched "Paradise Hotel."
The series will air new episodes on Mondays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). On Monday shows, viewers at home will watch along with the studio audience as every tantalizing moment unfolds at the hotel. On Wednesdays, the in-studio contestants compete to become the newest addition to "Paradise Hotel."
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.