Although the show's broadcast networks have stated he was killed in a climbing accident, Nathan Clutter, one of 11 singles appearing in MyNetworkTV and Fox Reality Channel's upcoming Paradise Hotel revival, actually died in an apparent suicide, according to police documents obtained by Reality TV World. Full Story
Nathan Thomas Clutter, one of 11 singles appearing in MyNetworkTV and Fox Reality Channel's upcoming Paradise Hotel revival, died on October 12 at age 26.
MyNetworkTV and Fox Reality Channel have announced that the cable networks' new Paradise Hotel revival will premiere on Monday, February 4 at 9PM ET/PT on MyNetworkTV before a "steamier" TV-MA version of the same episode airs at 1AM ET the same night on Fox Reality Channel.
After a more than a four-year hiatus, Paradise Hotel will be re-opening for business.
Almost a year and a half after it last aired and nearly a year after its "never-ending" Forever Eden sequel was cancelled after only seven episodes, one of the producers of Fox's Summer 2003 Paradise Hotel reality series says the network is discussing the possibility of bringing the show back for a Summer 2005 run.
Continuing a recent mini reversal of the one-way trend of US broadcasters licensing existing overseas reality programs for US production, Digital Sky's Neil Wilkes is reporting that FOX has sold the format for its Paradise Hotel summer program to ten countries around the world.
Finally, after a 16-week run that sometimes seemed like it was never going to end, Fox's "Paradise Hotel" wrapped up its first season in a two-hour finale Wednesday night. When all was said and done, three of the four members of "Team Barbie" walked away with prize winnings, but the fourth was left high and dry.
Reality TV veteran Toni Ferrari, featured as a supreme creator of chaos on Fox's Paradise Hotel, Fox's Love Cruise and the syndicated Blind Date, will finally be able to move her surgically-enhanced "talents" to the big screen -- but not in a featured role. Toni has been added to the bodybuilding movie No Pain, No Gain, an apparently completed but unreleased film adding new scenes.
The current edition of US Magazine includes a brief mention of this week's upcoming finale of Fox's Paradise Hotel -- along with a picture that appears to inadvertently reveal the identities of the show's "Final Four" contestants. The picture, discussed on the Reality TV World message boards, is a photograph of the jury, apparently taken during the finale. Thus, the four contestants not in the photo make up the final two couples.
We may be getting only days away from the season finale of FOX's Paradise Hotel reality show, but that hasn't stopped online gambling site Intertops.com from recently announcing its first odds on the hit series.
"Getting Two Birds With One Stone, " our episode summary for Episode 25 (which aired Monday, Sept. 15th) of FOX's Paradise Hotel, authored by Angelfood, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our episode summary for Episodes 23 and 24 of FOX's Paradise Hotel (which aired on Monday, Sept. 8th and 10th), authored by Angelfood, have been posted. Check them out by clicking here.
While FOX continues to not formally announce the renewal of "Paradise Hotel" for next summer, the ongoing comments from FOX programming executives have made it clear that the official announcement of a renewal has become all but a formality. In their latest pro-"Paradise" comments during an interview with Daily Variety, Fox Entertainment president Gail Berman credited "Paradise Hotel" as a key to the success of the network's previously mentioned new year-round programming model.
CBS' Wednesday, September 3 telecast of the "Fourth Annual Grammy Awards" meant that the evening's normal 9PM ET "Big Brother 4" telecast was bumped to the 8PM ET timeslot, and FOX's 9PM ET broadcast of "Paradise Hotel" certainly seens to have benefited from the absense of their usual reality showdown.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Rumer Willis bashes 'Vanity Fair' photographers for digitally editing her face: I won't stand for bullying
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher was "nervous" going in, says former 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba confirms new boyfriend and gushes about their "dream date"
- 'The Voice' recap: Daniel Passino eliminated after battling fellow "Comeback Artist" Nick Hagelin for survival
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Julia Sokolowski talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik make their red carpet debut as couple
- Jenelle Evans: No, I'm not engaged or pregnant -- just happy and eating a lot more
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson handicaps remaining competition following Von Miller elimination
- David Hasselhoff gets engaged to longtime girlfriend Hayley Roberts
- Kim Fields "stunned" by 'Dancing with the Stars' elimination: I was thinking "Wait a minute!"
- 'Catfish' participant Ashley Sawyer dies at age 23 after recently battling addiction
- Gwen Stefani jumps in the passenger seat for 'Carpool Karaoke' with James Corden
- JoJo Fletcher's 'The Bachelorette' season details revealed -- including an "unexpected visitor" from the past!
- 'The Voice' recap: Paxton Ingram takes on Celine Dion, Adam Wakefield and Mary Sarah blow Blake Shelton's brains out
- Hulk Hogan files second lawsuit against Gawker
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Kim Fields and Von Miller eliminated as two contestants receive perfect scores
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 1)