Paradise Hotel 1 News
Almost a year and a half after it last aired and nearly a year after its "never-ending" Forever Eden sequel was cancelled after only seven episodes, one of the producers of Fox's Summer 2003 Paradise Hotel reality series says the network is discussing the possibility of bringing the show back for a Summer 2005 run.
Continuing a recent mini reversal of the one-way trend of US broadcasters licensing existing overseas reality programs for US production, Digital Sky's Neil Wilkes is reporting that FOX has sold the format for its Paradise Hotel summer program to ten countries around the world.
Finally, after a 16-week run that sometimes seemed like it was never going to end, Fox's "Paradise Hotel" wrapped up its first season in a two-hour finale Wednesday night. When all was said and done, three of the four members of "Team Barbie" walked away with prize winnings, but the fourth was left high and dry.
Reality TV veteran Toni Ferrari, featured as a supreme creator of chaos on Fox's Paradise Hotel, Fox's Love Cruise and the syndicated Blind Date, will finally be able to move her surgically-enhanced "talents" to the big screen -- but not in a featured role. Toni has been added to the bodybuilding movie No Pain, No Gain, an apparently completed but unreleased film adding new scenes.
The current edition of US Magazine includes a brief mention of this week's upcoming finale of Fox's Paradise Hotel -- along with a picture that appears to inadvertently reveal the identities of the show's "Final Four" contestants. The picture, discussed on the Reality TV World message boards, is a photograph of the jury, apparently taken during the finale. Thus, the four contestants not in the photo make up the final two couples.
We may be getting only days away from the season finale of FOX's Paradise Hotel reality show, but that hasn't stopped online gambling site Intertops.com from recently announcing its first odds on the hit series.
"Getting Two Birds With One Stone, " our episode summary for Episode 25 (which aired Monday, Sept. 15th) of FOX's Paradise Hotel, authored by Angelfood, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our episode summary for Episodes 23 and 24 of FOX's Paradise Hotel (which aired on Monday, Sept. 8th and 10th), authored by Angelfood, have been posted. Check them out by clicking here.
While FOX continues to not formally announce the renewal of "Paradise Hotel" for next summer, the ongoing comments from FOX programming executives have made it clear that the official announcement of a renewal has become all but a formality. In their latest pro-"Paradise" comments during an interview with Daily Variety, Fox Entertainment president Gail Berman credited "Paradise Hotel" as a key to the success of the network's previously mentioned new year-round programming model.
CBS' Wednesday, September 3 telecast of the "Fourth Annual Grammy Awards" meant that the evening's normal 9PM ET "Big Brother 4" telecast was bumped to the 8PM ET timeslot, and FOX's 9PM ET broadcast of "Paradise Hotel" certainly seens to have benefited from the absense of their usual reality showdown.
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy officially returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as pro partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Ryan Lochte reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars' after fabricated Olympics robbery scandal
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans announces she's pregnant with third child
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian wins Power of Veto, Corey Brooks named replacement nominee
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: "He doesn't even know us. How can he dare to talk about us?"
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"