Danielle is a 31-year-old neonatal nurse from Nashville, TN, who received the first one-on-one date of the season.
Nick and Danielle flew in a helicopter together and then enjoyed a romantic day on a yacht, followed by dinner. The couple bonded over their shared Wisconsin roots, and Nick grew to respect the bachelorette because of all she's been through in her life.
Nick finds Danielle sweet and kind, which are traits that typically represent a neonatal nurse. The 5'9 1/2" bachelorette also appears to be an aspiring model. Could she turn out to be "the one" Nick has been searching for?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Danielle Maltby:
- One of Danielle's role models and "lady crushes" is Michelle Obama because she embodies "the purest definitions of intelligence, grace, love and understanding."
- If Danielle could be any animal, she'd choose a Pegasus so she can run, fly and have a beautiful mane.
- She has tattoos on her ribs and lower back that she's getting removed, but she also has one she's keeping on her left ring finger that reads "strength."
- Five things Danielle can't live without are family, friends, water, chocolate and green smoothies.
- Danielle was previously engaged to musician Nicholas "Nick" Haag, however, he reportedly died of an overdose in March 2011. Coincidentally, Haag died in the ER of Waukesha Memorial Hospital in Viall's Wisconsin hometown.
- The bachelorette left her hometown when her fiance passed away because she wanted to start somewhere fresh.
- If she could be any fictional character, Danielle would choose Hermione Granger since she's a smart, clever and beautiful witch.
- Danielle's all-time favorite movies are The Sandlot, Ferris Bueller and The Notebook.