Not only did Corinne take Nick shopping in upscale clothing stores and buy him an uber-expensive outfit, but she also admitted to the Bachelor she was in love with him when they were enjoying a lunch outdoors.
Corinne fully committed herself to the process and proved to Nick she's serious about being in a relationship. Nick was thankful to see this vulnerable side of the bachelorette, as she tends to be all fun and games.
It's unclear, however, whether Nick's connection with the 24-year-old is as strong as what he's developed with other women on the show. Although Corinne, an aspiring model, made great strides in Miami, it may have been too little too late considering she led with her sexuality for most of the season.
Will the Season 21 villain get a rose in New York at the next Rose Ceremony, and could she shock the world by eventually receiving Nick's final rose? Only time will tell.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Corinne Olympios:
- People often accuse her of having lip injections or fillers, but she swears by the fact her pout is all-natural and she got it from her mom!
- Corinne owns an adorable Chihuahua named Bean and has a younger brunette sister named Taylor who is also beautiful.
- Corinne graduated from Florida International University and participated in theatre while in school.
- She has worked on music videos for artists like Akon, Pitbull and DJ Khaled.
- If she could be any animal, Corinne would pick a cheetah because they are "strong and fierce."
- While she has presented herself as a small business owner on The Bachelor, she reportedly works in sales for her parents' Miami-based Armor Garage company, which is a supplier of epoxy floor coatings.
- Corinne's guilty pleasure is the TV show Frasier.
- All of her four grandparents are still alive and she adores them. The Greek beauty calls them "yiayia and papou."
- The 5'1" bachelorette has tattoos hidden on her body but they've already faded because she's in the process of lasering them off.
- Corinne enjoys coffee, sushi, gym sessions and mall runs. She also claims to have a weirdness only her BFF truly understands.