However, Nick seemed to like Vanessa's family and appreciate how protective they were of her. With the Final 3 Rose Ceremony coming up in the next episode, it will be interesting to see if the 29-year-old special education teacher from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, gets a rose.
The 5'3 1/2" brunette beauty was called "a keeper" by Nick on the night they first met, and their connection has only deepened and intensified since. But Nick knows some difficult conversations are to be had with Vanessa, including whether she'd want him to move to Canada if they got engaged or would be willing to follow him.
Vanessa is definitely Nick's physical type, not to mention she's feisty, full of energy and kind-hearted. Could she be "the one" Nick has been looking for all this time? And if Nick was to propose in the end, would she accept?
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Vanessa Grimaldi:
- Vanessa doesn't really have a physical type when it comes to men, but she definitely appreciates a great smile.
- It's probably a good thing Vanessa isn't the nextThe Bachelorette star because she's very afraid to hurt other people's feelings. (Rachel Lindsay was chosen instead).
- Vanessa owns a part-poodle dog whom she calls her "lucky charm."
- The Italian-speaking beauty can eat! Leftover food makes her happy.
- Vanessa appeared in several movies: Being Human in 2015, Blue Mountain State in 2010, and Ascension in 2011. She also co-hosted GameLoft podcasts about five years ago on Can Your School Rock.
- If Vanessa could be any fruit or vegetable, she'd choose an onion because it's a staple item and can be found all year round.
- The bachelorette believes her best attributes are her personality, drive to succeed, work ethic, and patience.
- Vanessa has a phobia of sharks and bees, but she isn't afraid of adrenaline-seeking activities like skydiving.
- Vanessa's parents are divorced but on civil terms, and she has a sister named Melissa and younger brother Patrick who are both very protective of her.
- She loves pizza, burgers and homemade Italian classics like biscotti and panettone.
- The most romantic present she has ever received is a promise ring.