Raven Gates -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 02/28/2017
Raven Gates ensured her hometown date with The Bachelor star Nick Viall was exciting and filled with love, although she has yet to tell him she's falling in love with him.
Nick predicts a future with Raven, a 25-year-old fashion boutique owner from Hoxie, AR, would be adventurous and entertaining, as the bachelorette is always up for a good time and has an outgoing and down-to-earth personality to match.
The 5'6" brunette beauty is also confident and feisty. Over the course of the season, she threatened to punch sharks in the face and told Nick she basically beat up her ex-boyfriend when she found him cheating on her with another woman. (She hit him over the head with a stiletto to be specific!)
Raven insists she's ready to become a wife, and she can definitely imagine a future with Nick -- she just has to tell him that! Could Raven's missed opportunity to express her feelings to Nick result in rejection? Will she receive a rose during the next ceremony in New York and ultimately make it to the end?
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Gates:
- The businesswoman's all-time favorite movies are Uptown Girls, Bridesmaids and Step Brothers.
- Raven would be Jasmine from Aladdin if she could be any fictional character because the Disney princess had great hair and a pet tiger.
- The most romantic present she's ever received was a diamond necklace and roses left on her car. Raven didn't even care that they were diamonds; she just never had a man buy her anything before and considered it a thoughtful gesture.
- Raven has an adorable little nephew named Maverick who has blonde hair and blue eyes, and a black dog.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, Raven would pick Blue Ivy to see what it's like to be the child of Jay Z and Beyonce.
- Raven has a brother named Weston who is a police officer in her hometown.
- The bachelorette's favorite actor/actress was Brittany Murphy, who passed away, because she loved her spirit. She also seems to admire Audrey Hepburn.
- Raven rides ATVs, shoots guns and watches football, so she's just as much a tomboy as she is a girly-girl.
- With less than $1,000 in the bank, Raven launched her Grey Suede store. It became one of the most successful businesses in Northern Arkansas within a year.
- Raven calls herself a terrible cook.
- Raven was in pursuit of a law degree when she found out her father Wesley was diagnosed with lung cancer. She therefore returned home to Arkansas to be by his side, but after treatment, he was luckily declared cancer-free.