Hali Ford -- 5 things to know about the 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 03/02/2017
Hali Ford is one of the returning castaways to get another chance at winning $1 million onSurvivor: Game Changers this spring.
Hali, a 26-year-old brunette beauty from San Francisco, CA, was a law student when she first appeared on Survivor.
This all-stars season, the franchise's 34th overall edition, will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Wednesday, March 8 at 8PM ET/PT on CBS. The show's debut marksSurvivor's milestone 500th episode.
Survivor: Game Changers, filmed in the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji in June and July 2016, will feature 20 castaways who are being billed as having made some of the biggest moves in the history of the game divided into two tribes, Mana and Nuku, that are each comprised of 10 veteran players.
Below is a list of five facts Reality TV World has compiled about Hali Ford:
- Hali previously played on Season 30, Survivor: Worlds Apart, in 2015 and finished in 11th place when she was 25-years-old.
- Hali was the eighth castaway voted out of the game via 7-4 votes on Night 21 after her majority alliance of seven players, comprised mostly of former Blue Collar tribemates, targeted her to split up her No Collars tripod with Joe Anglim and Jenn Brown.
- Hali was completely blindsided by her Survivor: Worlds Apart ouster because she was hoping the girls would come together in an alliance. She told Reality TV World her biggest mistake in the game, however, was showing everyone how close she was to her BFF Jenn.
- How will her gameplay be different on Game Changers? Before filming began, she said she wanted to stay under the radar for as long as possible and make moves in the game she can be proud of.
- Hali also said she has been studying old tricks, so she's going to have more mature knowledge of the game this time around and hopes to build her confidence this season.