Cole Medders -- 5 things to know about the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 09/26/2017
Cole Medders will be competing on Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, the 35th season of Survivor which airs this fall and will premiere September 27 on CBS.
Cole is a 24-year-old wilderness therapy guide from Little Rock, AR. He will be a member of the Healers tribe called "Soko."
Survivor's new season will feature 18 castaways divided into three tribes, each comprised of six people, who possess similar characteristics that represent their profession or reputation, and how they are perceived by others. The other two tribes are "Levu" (Heroes) and "Yawa" (Hustlers).
"Heroes: They are heralded for their courage, their achievements, and ideals for which they stand," longtime host Jeff Probst said in a preview clip of Season 35 that aired during the reunion of last season'sSurvivor: Game Changers.
"[Healers] receive gratitude for their acts of service in helping people heal their emotional and physical pain. [Hustlers] are respected for their work ethic -- 'Get it done, no matter what.' They stop at nothing to achieve their goals."
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Cole Medders:
- Cole's personal claim to fame is climbing the two tallest peaks in the Western Hemisphere -- Denali and Acacongua.
- His inspiration in life is Tommy Coldwell, a professional climber who lost his ring finger and has a family. Tommy's motto is "no excuses" and he has it all just by pursuing his passions.
- Cole considers himself unreserved, dauntless and flirtatious.
- The Survivor castaway he says he's most like is Spencer Bledsoe from the Cagayan and Cambodia seasons because he came across as a nerd -- or just a little awkward -- but ended up dominating in challenges and in the mental/social game, which is what Cole envisioned for himself upon entering the game.
- Cole believes he can winSurvivor because he has the mental fortitude and strength it takes to survive. He also claims to be fearless, smart, well-rounded and have excellent problem-solving skills.
For more Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers castaway Things to Know profiles, click here.