'America's Next Top Model's second 'Guys & Girls' cast revealed by The CW
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 08/04/2014
The CW has revealed the identities of the 14 contestants -- seven girls and seven guys -- who will compete on America's Next Top Model's 21st season premiering Monday, August 18 at 9PM ET/PT.
Top Model's second Guys & Girls edition will feature finalists representing both the United States and Canada.
Sitting next to creator and host Tyra Banks on the judging panel will be fashion public relations maven Kelly Cutrone as well as J. "Miss J." Alexander. In addition, Yu Tsai, a renowned photographer, will be joining the series as the new photo shoot creative consultant.
America's Next Top Model's 21st season will offer its winner the following prize package: a fashion feature in Nylon Magazine, a $100,000 cash prize from Guess, and the opportunity to sign a modeling contract with Next Model Management.
Fans will continue to have the opportunity to vote online and via mobile to choose their favorite eliminated contestants -- and potentially save them in the competition -- based on a variety of photo shoots. The model to receive the most votes will be allowed back in the running to be crowned "America's Next Top Model."
Although Top Model will debut on a Monday night, after six weeks, episodes will move to Friday nights at 9PM ET/PT. The Friday night broadcasts will begin airing on October 3.
The seven female contestants who will be competing onAmerica's Next Top Model's 21st season -- and their The CW-supplied bios -- are:
- Ivy Timlin, a 5'8" 20-year-old from Buffalo, NY
- Shei Phan, a 5'9 1/4" 23-year-old from Oklahoma City, OK
- Chantelle Brown-Young, a 5'8 1/4" 19-year-old from Toronto, Canada
- Mirjana Puhar, a 5'8 1/2" 18-year-old from Charlotte, NC
- Raelia Lewis, a 6'0 1/2" 22-year-old from Philadelphia, PA
- Kari Calhoun, a 5'8 1/2" 23-year-old from Dallas, TX
- Lenox Tillman, a 5'9 1/2" 19-year-old from Newnan, GA
The seven male contestants who will be competing onAmerica's Next Top Model's 21st season -- and their The CW-supplied bios -- are:
- Keith Carlos, a 6'1" 26-year-old from Bridgeport, CT
- Romeo Tostado, a 6'0 1/2" 23-year-old from Salinas, CA
- Will Jardell, a 6'4 3/4" 23-year-old from Nederland, TX
- Denzel Wells, a 5'10 1/4" 23-year-old from Houston, TX
- Ben Schreen, a 6'3" 24-year-old from Waverly, IA
- Adam Smith, a 5'10 1/4" 26-year-old from Memphis, TN
- Matthew Smith, a 6'4" 24-year-old from Highlands Ranch, CO