• Toral makes some huge mistakes with the TV in Nursing Home competition and makes her team doomed.
• Then The Donald asks everybody who should go. Everybody but the Project Manager Rebecca says Toral.
• Rebecca brings back both of the Jennifer’s and has to explain to The Donald why she didn’t bring back Toral. She claims she didn’t bring her back because she is very loyal and believes in her.
• Donald says it might cost her. Then The Donald tells Rebecca that she is very hotheaded and she says yes I am.
• He then rambles to Jennifer M and does his finger moves and says you’re fired.
This Week's Show
Now that the damn recap is over, we can get on with the show.
We see them walking back into the dorm. Everybody in Capital Edges mouths drops when they see Rebecca walking back in
Kristi says she must have fought like hell to stay in. She said I would have never guessed you would of came back.
Rebecca wants to get on topic. She brings everybody back including Toral to talk about her. She explains why she didn’t bring her back to the boardroom. She says she believes in Toral and wants everybody to see her potential.
She says she expects Toral to step up big time in the next task. Kristi asks Toral if she given 100% and she says no because she wants to fall under the radar.
ukrocks: Well Toral will probably still suck, even if you step up
Kristi says if Total doesn’t step up, she’s going to be pissed because Rebecca saved her!
ukrocks: Well will see if she steps up in a minute, I personally hope she does because I don’t want to hear Kristi ramble on and on.
Therefore, we go to a damn commercial break.
We see the sun rise over the New York skyline and the interviewees have a phone call.
ukrocks: Well I wonder what the phone call is about, hmmmmm.
The Interviewees are to meet at the Trump Ice Cream Parlor by 8AM. Therefore, the interviewees have to be primped up for their trip down the building.
ukrocks: Hmmmmm I wonder what this task is about, Ice Cream, just maybe.
The Donald is with two Dairy Queen Executives. We see him two ice cream cones in his hands. As he goes to meet the interviewees, he tells the cashier he’ll be back for them.
ukrocks: Ummmm Donald do we really need that Ice Cream.
The Donald then welcomes them to the Trump Tower Ice Cream Parlor. Then he goes rambling on some other sh!t. The Donald brags about how the Trump Ice Cream parlor serves 50,000 patrons a year.
ukrocks: Hey Donald, wait until you see how many peeps Dairy Queen gets a year
• Michael Kellen - Chief Branch Officer for Dairy Queen
• Eric Nixon - Vice President of Marketing for Dairy Queen
The Donald then rambles on about how Dairy Queen is the #1 Ice Cream Retailer in the US and their Blizzard gets ¾ of a billion dollars each year.
ukrocks: Before we even get to what the task is, I already know it’s going to have to do something with a Blizzard
Their job is to come up with a character relating to the Blizzard. They need to market something good that Dairy Queen can market!
The Donald then says these two executives will decide who wins the task, the winners will be safe and get a reward. Meanwhile the losers will meet him in the Boardroom where someone will be fired.
Randall cannot be fired this week since they voted him to be safe after winning as Project Manager for excel. Nobody else is safe. As always Carolyn and George will be his eyes and ears.
The Donald tells Toral she’s need to use her talent this week or she had better watch her back.