The Real Roseanne Show
Roseanne Barr may finally have achieved TV infamy: two cancellations in two days. The Associated Press reports that, in a move which surprised no one, the ABC television network axed further broadcasts of The Real Roseanne Show, following yesterday's cancellation of her upcoming ABC Family Channel show Domestic Goddess. Full Story
The Associated Press reports that ABC is debating whether to cancel The Real Roseanne Show in the wake of the cancellation of Domestic Goddess, Roseanne Barr's ABC Family cooking show that was scheduled to debut next month. As discussed in this thread, the reality show, which airs two half-hour episodes each Wednesday, was slated to end when the cooking show began -- but the cooking show, which had not yet completed filming an episode, has been dropped in the wake of Roseanne's scheduled hysterectomy this week.
ABC has announced that comedienne Roseanne Barr's reality show, "The Real Roseanne Show," will premiere Wednesday, August 6, with two back-to-back 30-minute episodes (9 PM ET.)
Reuters reports that comedian Roseanne Barr's previously announced new 13-episode ABC reality show finally has an airdate. The prime time show, which was first announced back in October 2002, still does not have a title yet but will begin airing in late July and follow Roseanne at home and work as she puts together a cooking show. The cooking series actually will be shown on cable network ABC Family.
ABC's new Roseanne Barr reality show to chronicle the making of Roseanne's other ABC Family 'Domestic Goddess' cooking program
In a "synergistic move," ABC has announced that the ABC Television Network will air a Roseanne Barr reality show chronicling of the making of another ABC Family cooking and lifestyle series this will also starring the comedian.
Variety reports that Roseanne is set to star in an ABC Network "unscripted reality workplace comedy," which she'll also executive produce with documentary veteran R.J. Cutler ("American Candidate"). ABC is close to finalizing a 13-episode on-air commitment to the untitled -- and unconventional -- half-hour series, which is being eyed for a possible summer 2003 bow.
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber share romantic dinner in Paris
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Alfonso Ribeiro: I don't have an unfair advantage on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Nick Cannon "has no part" in Amber Rose split from Wiz Khalifa
- Jennifer Hudson on her new toned physique: "It was a goal"
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson talk (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner denies Kendall Jenner was bullied at Fashion Week
- Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligation
- Kim Kardashian and daughter North West sit front row at Givenchy fashion show
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly did 'Couples Therapy' with Nikki Ferrell just for the cash
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini get rear-ended by drunk driver with children in the backseat
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish: I appreciate Val Chmerkovskiy's "tough love"
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson in premiere
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West hear boos at Lanvin fashion show in Paris
- 'Duck Dynasty' video game to be released by Activision
- Carrie Underwood details her pregnancy, new single 'Something in the Water'
- Kendra Wilkinson on husband Hank Baskett cheating scandal: I've come so close to divorcing him, can't live with him right now
- Randy Jackson's wife Erika Jackson files for divorce after 18 years of marriage