The Real Roseanne Show
Roseanne Barr may finally have achieved TV infamy: two cancellations in two days. The Associated Press reports that, in a move which surprised no one, the ABC television network axed further broadcasts of The Real Roseanne Show, following yesterday's cancellation of her upcoming ABC Family Channel show Domestic Goddess. Full Story
The Associated Press reports that ABC is debating whether to cancel The Real Roseanne Show in the wake of the cancellation of Domestic Goddess, Roseanne Barr's ABC Family cooking show that was scheduled to debut next month. As discussed in this thread, the reality show, which airs two half-hour episodes each Wednesday, was slated to end when the cooking show began -- but the cooking show, which had not yet completed filming an episode, has been dropped in the wake of Roseanne's scheduled hysterectomy this week.
ABC has announced that comedienne Roseanne Barr's reality show, "The Real Roseanne Show," will premiere Wednesday, August 6, with two back-to-back 30-minute episodes (9 PM ET.)
Reuters reports that comedian Roseanne Barr's previously announced new 13-episode ABC reality show finally has an airdate. The prime time show, which was first announced back in October 2002, still does not have a title yet but will begin airing in late July and follow Roseanne at home and work as she puts together a cooking show. The cooking series actually will be shown on cable network ABC Family.
ABC's new Roseanne Barr reality show to chronicle the making of Roseanne's other ABC Family 'Domestic Goddess' cooking program
In a "synergistic move," ABC has announced that the ABC Television Network will air a Roseanne Barr reality show chronicling of the making of another ABC Family cooking and lifestyle series this will also starring the comedian.
Variety reports that Roseanne is set to star in an ABC Network "unscripted reality workplace comedy," which she'll also executive produce with documentary veteran R.J. Cutler ("American Candidate"). ABC is close to finalizing a 13-episode on-air commitment to the untitled -- and unconventional -- half-hour series, which is being eyed for a possible summer 2003 bow.
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together
- Kris Jenner: Caitlyn Jenner and I have "moved past" 'Vanity Fair' spat
- 'The Voice' coaches complete Season 9 teams with conclusion of "Blind Auditions"
- Simon Cowell apologizes for outburst on U.K.'s 'The X Factor'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' professional dancer Allison Holker announces pregnancy
- Miranda Lambert adopts stray kitten found on Arkansas highway
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson gets engaged!
- Kylie Jenner adds $320,000 Rolls Royce to car collection
- Alfonso Ribeiro to fill in for Tom Bergeron as 'Dancing with the Stars' host
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Racers Alex Manard and Adam Dingeman
- Kardashian-Jenner clan cover 'Cosmopolitan' magazine as "America's First Family"
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: The two to three-tribe switch will be 'a MAJOR setback' for some castaways