The Real Roseanne Show
Roseanne Barr may finally have achieved TV infamy: two cancellations in two days. The Associated Press reports that, in a move which surprised no one, the ABC television network axed further broadcasts of The Real Roseanne Show, following yesterday's cancellation of her upcoming ABC Family Channel show Domestic Goddess. Full Story
The Associated Press reports that ABC is debating whether to cancel The Real Roseanne Show in the wake of the cancellation of Domestic Goddess, Roseanne Barr's ABC Family cooking show that was scheduled to debut next month. As discussed in this thread, the reality show, which airs two half-hour episodes each Wednesday, was slated to end when the cooking show began -- but the cooking show, which had not yet completed filming an episode, has been dropped in the wake of Roseanne's scheduled hysterectomy this week.
ABC has announced that comedienne Roseanne Barr's reality show, "The Real Roseanne Show," will premiere Wednesday, August 6, with two back-to-back 30-minute episodes (9 PM ET.)
Reuters reports that comedian Roseanne Barr's previously announced new 13-episode ABC reality show finally has an airdate. The prime time show, which was first announced back in October 2002, still does not have a title yet but will begin airing in late July and follow Roseanne at home and work as she puts together a cooking show. The cooking series actually will be shown on cable network ABC Family.
ABC's new Roseanne Barr reality show to chronicle the making of Roseanne's other ABC Family 'Domestic Goddess' cooking program
In a "synergistic move," ABC has announced that the ABC Television Network will air a Roseanne Barr reality show chronicling of the making of another ABC Family cooking and lifestyle series this will also starring the comedian.
Variety reports that Roseanne is set to star in an ABC Network "unscripted reality workplace comedy," which she'll also executive produce with documentary veteran R.J. Cutler ("American Candidate"). ABC is close to finalizing a 13-episode on-air commitment to the untitled -- and unconventional -- half-hour series, which is being eyed for a possible summer 2003 bow.
- Miley Cyrus on Mariah Carey: "I've never really been a fan" because she's all about Mariah Carey
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Alec Baldwin to portray Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' this season
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert agree Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' will make great TV, they hope to see Jennifer Saviano
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons
- 'Growing Up Hip Hop' to premiere second season on WE tv in October
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'