Beauty And The Geek
After a couple of poorly-received twists that changed the show's original concept and some subsequent big ratings drops, Beauty and the Geek will apparently find itself off the air after its currently-airing fifth season ends next month. Full Story
Megan Hauserman has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence.
Randi's loud mouth and many opinions landed her in hot water.
The geeks received their makeovers and nobody was eliminated from Beauty and the Geek's fifth season during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Jonathan Prater feels he was backstabbed and betrayed by one of the beauties he thought he knew best.
None of the beauties selected Jonathan as a partner, and as a result the 26-year-old system administrator/technical consultant from Colfax, CA became the fourth contestant eliminated from Beauty and the Geek's fifth season during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Jillian Beyor volunteered herself to compete alongside the geeks and unknowingly had her fate taken away from her.
Beauty and the Geek's fifth-season cast was finally paired into the show's usual opposite-extreme couples -- but not before Jillian, a 22-year-old model from Northfield, NH who currently resides in Miami, FL, became the third contestant eliminated during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Amber privately admitted she didn't learn anything as a Beauty and the Geek participant -- but it was a fact the other contestants still picked up on.
John English was disappointed to be sent home so soon but can't argue with the reasoning behind it.
John English's participation in Beauty and the Geek's social experiment was short-lived, as the 25-year-old self-described "recovering Microsoft addict" from Tempe, AZ became the first geek eliminated from The CW reality show's fifth season during Tuesday night's premiere broadcast.
Tyra Banks and Ashton Kutcher are currently responsible for two The CW reality shows, however they've apparently collaborated to concoct a new unscripted series for ABC.
The CW apparently thinks Beauty and the Geek viewers have forgotten what high school was like.
The CW has announced Beauty and the Geek's fifth season will premiere on Tuesday, March 11 at 8PM ET/PT.
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist
- 'Christina Milian Turned Up' star's baby nephew dies from rare birth defect
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly dating businessman and 'The Profit' star Marcus Lemonis
- Gwen Stefani makes first public appearance since announcing divorce with Gavin Rossdale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' signs on Internet sensation Hayes Grier and Crown-winning jockey Victor Espinoza
- 'America's Next Top Model' sends Stefano Churchill packing
- Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner share similar pouts
- 'America's Got Talent' sends last seven acts through to semifinals
- 'Big Brother' HoH Austin Matelson keeps nominations the same after Vanessa Rousso wins Power of Veto
- 'The Bachelor's new star Ben Higgins turns to Sean Lowe for advice
- Jenelle Evans slams ex-fiance over Ashley Madison account
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reveals his celebrity crush and dating dealbreaker
- Paula Deen reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Josh Duggar enters rehab after porn star Danica Dillon talks "terrifying" and "traumatic" sexual encounters
- 'The Biggest Loser' is losing host Alison Sweeney after 13 seasons
- 'Dancing with the Stars' adds Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys to Season 21 cast
- Bobby Brown performs for the first time since Bobbi Kristina Brown's death
- Kristen Taekman and Tori Spelling bond amid Ashley Madison scandal
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins definitely "has an edge," says Nick Viall
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi denies Jionni LaValle cheated on Ashley Madison: This is absurd and so far from the truth!
- Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume sparks petition and firestorm on social media
- Donald Trump goes after Megyn Kelly again
- Ben Higgins: I took a few days to think about my 'The Bachelor' offer, I'm nervous