Former Average Joe reality dating show star Adam Mesh is no longer single. Mesh recently married Jessica Malca, a New York City neighbor to whom he became engaged last August. Full Story
"Cheaters Never Win," our episode summary for the sixth and final episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Kissing Anna," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
After three editions, an Average Joe installment finally ended with an "average joe" getting the girl. Kinda.
A former "Average Joe" contestant has filed suit in Cleveland federal court claiming NBC is using his ideas in the current season of the reality series.
"Skates, Skanks and Sobs," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by SilverStar, is now available.
"Whole Lotta Hurtin' Goin' On," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
"Three Strikes And The Joes Are Out," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
NBC has released the identities of the eighteen "average joes" who will be appearing in its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Debuting Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM, Average Joe 4 will feature the eighteen men competing for the heart of Anna Chudoba, a beautiful red-headed 26-year-old model and UNLV business management graduate (and former Fear Factor contestant) who was born in Poland and raised in Las Vegas.
NBC has announced that for the second time in the last two weeks, it has changed the premiere date of its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Despite last week's announcement that it had decided to move Average Joe 4's debut up a week to June 21, NBC has now reversed the decision, deciding instead to move the show's premiere back to its originally planned Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT launch
NBC has announced that it has tweaked its previously announced summer programming lineup, changing the premiere schedule for six of its upcoming reality series, including Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back. Originally scheduled to debut on Tuesday, June 28, Average Joe 4 will now premiere a week earlier on Tuesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: I'm going to try to step out of the box and do something crazy
- 'The Voice' artist Kristen Merlin: I wanted to run off stage and cry in a corner when my mic went dead
- 'True Tori' star Dean McDermott on sex with wife Tori Spelling: "It wasn't fantastic, I'm insatiable"
- 'The Voice's Top 12 artists perform, coach Blake Shelton picks out the best singer on each opposing team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Drew Carey and pro partner Cheryl Burke, Meryl Davis tops the leaderboard
- Exclusive: Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland welcome a baby boy
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminates Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton
- Lindsay Lohan reveals she suffered miscarriage during filming on 'Lindsay' OWN reality series
- Exclusive: John Erck and Jessica Hoel talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 2)
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice