Former Average Joe reality dating show star Adam Mesh is no longer single. Mesh recently married Jessica Malca, a New York City neighbor to whom he became engaged last August. Full Story
"Cheaters Never Win," our episode summary for the sixth and final episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Kissing Anna," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
After three editions, an Average Joe installment finally ended with an "average joe" getting the girl. Kinda.
A former "Average Joe" contestant has filed suit in Cleveland federal court claiming NBC is using his ideas in the current season of the reality series.
"Skates, Skanks and Sobs," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by SilverStar, is now available.
"Whole Lotta Hurtin' Goin' On," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
"Three Strikes And The Joes Are Out," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
NBC has released the identities of the eighteen "average joes" who will be appearing in its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Debuting Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM, Average Joe 4 will feature the eighteen men competing for the heart of Anna Chudoba, a beautiful red-headed 26-year-old model and UNLV business management graduate (and former Fear Factor contestant) who was born in Poland and raised in Las Vegas.
NBC has announced that for the second time in the last two weeks, it has changed the premiere date of its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Despite last week's announcement that it had decided to move Average Joe 4's debut up a week to June 21, NBC has now reversed the decision, deciding instead to move the show's premiere back to its originally planned Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT launch
NBC has announced that it has tweaked its previously announced summer programming lineup, changing the premiere schedule for six of its upcoming reality series, including Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back. Originally scheduled to debut on Tuesday, June 28, Average Joe 4 will now premiere a week earlier on Tuesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: The judges hurt my feelings last month
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans has warrant out for her arrest
- Julianne Hough: 'Safe Haven' marked an acting milestone for me
- NBC to premiere reality TV-themed 'Siberia' drama series on July 1
- Kree Harrison: I had a problem of not letting my wall down before 'American Idol'
- 'The Real Housewives of Miami' star Adriana de Moura marries Frederic Marq
- 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump names Trace Adkins winner, defeating Penn Jillette
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' cast reportedly adding actress Carlton Gebbia
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I didn't put any pressure on myself to fall in love
- 'The X Factor' reportedly finalizing deals with Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio to serve as judges
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West
- Kree Harrison: I still want my single to be "All Cried Out" even though I lost 'American Idol'
- 'American Idol' crowns Candice Glover twelfth-season champ over Kree Harrison
- Shakira and Usher reportedly returning for next spring's 'The Voice' season
- Erik Reichenbach talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'