Former Average Joe reality dating show star Adam Mesh is no longer single. Mesh recently married Jessica Malca, a New York City neighbor to whom he became engaged last August. Full Story
"Cheaters Never Win," our episode summary for the sixth and final episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Kissing Anna," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
After three editions, an Average Joe installment finally ended with an "average joe" getting the girl. Kinda.
A former "Average Joe" contestant has filed suit in Cleveland federal court claiming NBC is using his ideas in the current season of the reality series.
"Skates, Skanks and Sobs," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by SilverStar, is now available.
"Whole Lotta Hurtin' Goin' On," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
"Three Strikes And The Joes Are Out," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
NBC has released the identities of the eighteen "average joes" who will be appearing in its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Debuting Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM, Average Joe 4 will feature the eighteen men competing for the heart of Anna Chudoba, a beautiful red-headed 26-year-old model and UNLV business management graduate (and former Fear Factor contestant) who was born in Poland and raised in Las Vegas.
NBC has announced that for the second time in the last two weeks, it has changed the premiere date of its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Despite last week's announcement that it had decided to move Average Joe 4's debut up a week to June 21, NBC has now reversed the decision, deciding instead to move the show's premiere back to its originally planned Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT launch
NBC has announced that it has tweaked its previously announced summer programming lineup, changing the premiere schedule for six of its upcoming reality series, including Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back. Originally scheduled to debut on Tuesday, June 28, Average Joe 4 will now premiere a week earlier on Tuesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying
- Bobby Brown reportedly flew Bobbi Kristina Brown to Chicago for doctor evaluation before hospice care