Former Average Joe reality dating show star Adam Mesh is no longer single. Mesh recently married Jessica Malca, a New York City neighbor to whom he became engaged last August. Full Story
"Cheaters Never Win," our episode summary for the sixth and final episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Kissing Anna," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
After three editions, an Average Joe installment finally ended with an "average joe" getting the girl. Kinda.
A former "Average Joe" contestant has filed suit in Cleveland federal court claiming NBC is using his ideas in the current season of the reality series.
"Skates, Skanks and Sobs," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by SilverStar, is now available.
"Whole Lotta Hurtin' Goin' On," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
"Three Strikes And The Joes Are Out," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
NBC has released the identities of the eighteen "average joes" who will be appearing in its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Debuting Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM, Average Joe 4 will feature the eighteen men competing for the heart of Anna Chudoba, a beautiful red-headed 26-year-old model and UNLV business management graduate (and former Fear Factor contestant) who was born in Poland and raised in Las Vegas.
NBC has announced that for the second time in the last two weeks, it has changed the premiere date of its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Despite last week's announcement that it had decided to move Average Joe 4's debut up a week to June 21, NBC has now reversed the decision, deciding instead to move the show's premiere back to its originally planned Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT launch
NBC has announced that it has tweaked its previously announced summer programming lineup, changing the premiere schedule for six of its upcoming reality series, including Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back. Originally scheduled to debut on Tuesday, June 28, Average Joe 4 will now premiere a week earlier on Tuesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
- Stacy Keibler gives birth to a baby girl
- Jennifer Lopez on getting married again: "I'm not one to whore around"
- 'MythBusters' co-hosts Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara dropped from show
- Elisabetta Canalis gets engaged to Brian Perri
- 'Dating Naked' participant Jessie Nizewitz suing over crotch shot
- 'Big Brother' evicts Zach Rance from the house and allows Nicole Franzel to re-enter the game
- Mariah Carey reportedly silences Nick Cannon on upcoming divorce with gag order
- Nick Cannon confirms Mariah Carey marriage trouble rumors, couple "living in separate houses"
- 'Top Chef' twelfth-season chef'testants and premiere date revealed by Bravo
- 'American Idol' reject William Hung reaches what milestone in life?
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey reportedly living apart and divorce is "a done deal"
- Carson Daly welcomes third child with fiancee Siri Pinter
- Julianne Hough confirmed as new 'Dancing with the Stars' judge
- 'Big Brother' features Zach Rance and Cody Calafiore on the chopping block going into next live eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' cuts Jacque LeWarne and Casey Askew, determines Top 4 finale dancers
- 'America's Got Talent' determines last set of five acts to advance to semifinals
- Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca's relationship: What is their current status?
- 'Utopia' cast revealed by Fox, new reality series to premiere September 7
- Former 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola split for good
- 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest talks turning 40 and new personal goals
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue