Former Average Joe reality dating show star Adam Mesh is no longer single. Mesh recently married Jessica Malca, a New York City neighbor to whom he became engaged last August. Full Story
"Cheaters Never Win," our episode summary for the sixth and final episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Kissing Anna," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
After three editions, an Average Joe installment finally ended with an "average joe" getting the girl. Kinda.
A former "Average Joe" contestant has filed suit in Cleveland federal court claiming NBC is using his ideas in the current season of the reality series.
"Skates, Skanks and Sobs," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by SilverStar, is now available.
"Whole Lotta Hurtin' Goin' On," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
"Three Strikes And The Joes Are Out," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
NBC has released the identities of the eighteen "average joes" who will be appearing in its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Debuting Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM, Average Joe 4 will feature the eighteen men competing for the heart of Anna Chudoba, a beautiful red-headed 26-year-old model and UNLV business management graduate (and former Fear Factor contestant) who was born in Poland and raised in Las Vegas.
NBC has announced that for the second time in the last two weeks, it has changed the premiere date of its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Despite last week's announcement that it had decided to move Average Joe 4's debut up a week to June 21, NBC has now reversed the decision, deciding instead to move the show's premiere back to its originally planned Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT launch
NBC has announced that it has tweaked its previously announced summer programming lineup, changing the premiere schedule for six of its upcoming reality series, including Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back. Originally scheduled to debut on Tuesday, June 28, Average Joe 4 will now premiere a week earlier on Tuesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- Jack Cassidy on 'The Voice' Battle victory: I was very confident but underestimated Hunter Plake a lot
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab
- Nick Viall: "It's too early for" Vanessa Grimaldi to get married
- Mariah Carey celebrates her 47th birthday with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka
- Abby Lee Miller announces she's quitting 'Dance Moms' -- I've been "disrespected and used"
- 'The Voice' Battles end with four artists advancing -- Lilli Passero, Brandon Royal, Jesse Larson & Davina Leone
- 'Trading Spaces' returning to TLC after eight-year hiatus
- Gleb Savchenko says he's "so excited" for baby No. 2
- 'American Idol' -- Fox and NBC reportedly in bidding war to air the show's revival
- Chris Kattan reveals years of dark secrets due to broken neck -- Four surgeries, lies and hiding from the world
- Brandon Royal talks 'The Voice': When two coaches fought for me in the Blinds, I exploded inside
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson: I think Rashad Jennings and Simone Biles will be in the finals
- Lauryn Judd talks 'The Voice': I was set on Alicia Keys going into my audition but one coach almost swayed me
- Peta Murgatroyd: I tried to put my Maksim Chmerkovskiy wedding on hold, to be honest
- 'The Amazing Race' and 'Survivor: Game Changers' finale dates announced by CBS
- 'The Voice' Battles 3 recap: 12 artists advance including Stephanie Rice, Jack Cassidy & Hunter Plake
- Jodie Sweetin's ex-fiance Justin Hodak arrested for violating restraining order
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Chris Kattan and pro partner Witney Carson ousted, two couples top leaderboard
- Kim Kardashian -- Why she reportedly wants Baby No. 3 despite serious potential health risks