Former Average Joe reality dating show star Adam Mesh is no longer single. Mesh recently married Jessica Malca, a New York City neighbor to whom he became engaged last August. Full Story
"Cheaters Never Win," our episode summary for the sixth and final episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Kissing Anna," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
After three editions, an Average Joe installment finally ended with an "average joe" getting the girl. Kinda.
A former "Average Joe" contestant has filed suit in Cleveland federal court claiming NBC is using his ideas in the current season of the reality series.
"Skates, Skanks and Sobs," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by SilverStar, is now available.
"Whole Lotta Hurtin' Goin' On," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by Seana, is now available.
"Three Strikes And The Joes Are Out," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
NBC has released the identities of the eighteen "average joes" who will be appearing in its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Debuting Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM, Average Joe 4 will feature the eighteen men competing for the heart of Anna Chudoba, a beautiful red-headed 26-year-old model and UNLV business management graduate (and former Fear Factor contestant) who was born in Poland and raised in Las Vegas.
NBC has announced that for the second time in the last two weeks, it has changed the premiere date of its upcoming Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back series. Despite last week's announcement that it had decided to move Average Joe 4's debut up a week to June 21, NBC has now reversed the decision, deciding instead to move the show's premiere back to its originally planned Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT launch
NBC has announced that it has tweaked its previously announced summer programming lineup, changing the premiere schedule for six of its upcoming reality series, including Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back. Originally scheduled to debut on Tuesday, June 28, Average Joe 4 will now premiere a week earlier on Tuesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
- Bruce Jenner slapped with wrongful death lawsuit from February car crash that killed woman
- Kim Kardashian: Sex with Kanye West is "getting exhausting" just like renewing our vows would be
- Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was "100 percent preventable"
- Dean McDermott: Tori Spelling is recovering and resting at home from severe grill burns
- Alfonso Ribeiro welcomes newborn son with wife Angela
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Melissa Gorga reveals Teresa Giudice's mental state in prison
- Kendall Jenner billboard in NYC vandalized with red paint in drone attack
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner gender transformation: I warned him not to steal my glam team!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: Having someone in your ear is tough, I know where Clark's coming from
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 1)
- Bruce Jenner reportedly reviving motivational speaking career
- 'American Idol's Clark Beckham disagrees and argues with mentor Scott Borchetta over "groovy" song choice
- 'Food Network Star' announces 12 hopefuls to compete on Season 11, premieres June 7
- 'American Idol' eliminates Tyanna Jones, determines Top 4 contestants
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' tribe votes off White Collar player Shirin Oskooi
- NBC reveals the 14 men who will attempt to survive on 'The Island' reality series
- Kardashians and Jenners reportedly divided "in a major way" over Bruce Jenner, say sources
- CBS announces new 'The Briefcase' reality show set to premiere May 27
- Karina Smirnoff: I'm in therapy, my relationships don't work out because I'm too focused on the future
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Jenn Brown talks (Part 2)
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander: Jennifer Lopez gave me advice that will always stick
- Bruce Jenner threatening to sue after maxi-dress photo allegedly violated his privacy
- 'The Voice' ousts Hannah Kirby and Corey Kent White from Blake Shelton's team, determines Top 6
- Kris Jenner and ABC square off with opposing statements about her "no comment" on Bruce Jenner interview