Average Joe 3: Adam Returns
Former Average Joe reality dating show star Adam Mesh is no longer single. Mesh recently married Jessica Malca, a New York City neighbor to whom he became engaged last August. Full Story
So much for the idea that men would be less shallow than women on NBC's Average Joe.
"The Claws Come Out," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's Average Joe: Adam Returns, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"To Twist or Not To Twist," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's Average Joe: Adam Returns, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
"They shall come back, come back again..," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Average Joe: Adam Returns, written by Estee, is now available.
Who would have thought that the idea of watching a husky big toothed everyman search for love would prove more appealing to viewers than watching a beautiful raven haired bikini model and Miss USA runner-up do the same?
NBC has revealed the names and photos of the nineteen women who will be competing for the heart of original Average Joe series runner-up Adam Mesh in his upcoming Average Joe: Adam Returns series.
Anyone else getting a "Bachelor Bob" deja vu feeling? Apparently rejected Average Joe suitor Adam Mesh's "very happy" relationship with his new girlfriend has ended, because NBC has announced that Adam will be returning to the reality dating show scene for his own aptly titled Average Joe: Adam Returns reality series.
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' seventh-season premiere announced by Bravo
- Rob Kardashian shares weight-loss progress with shocking before-and-after photo
- Lauren Conrad hints she may return to an MTV series: "Never thought I'd see the day..."
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry and husband Javi Marroquin divorcing
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev dating 'Chicago Med' star Torrey DeVitto
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher denies she spoke to Jordan Rodgers prior to the show
- Grant Kemp allegedly dumped long-term girlfriend for 'The Bachelorette' fame
- Ginger Zee: 'Dancing with the Stars' will make me a better woman, meteorologist, wife and mother
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It felt like Jordan Rodgers and I were boyfriend and girlfriend on Night 1
- Erin Andrews to host 2016 CMT Music Awards with J.J. Watt
- Anne Hathaway deletes post criticizing Kardashians
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy reportedly expecting first baby
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to host 2016 CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton tries sushi for the first time on 'The Tonight Show'
- Paige VanZant: 'Dancing with the Stars' was really fun but I miss punching people so bad!
- Alisan Porter on her 'The Voice' victory: Wildest dreams do come true, I walked through all of my fears!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 champions
- 'The Voice' crowns Alisan Porter tenth-season champion
- Christina Aguilera and Ariana Grande perform duet in 'The Voice' finale
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 7 trailer with Teresa Giudice post-prison return released
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West return to Italy for second wedding anniversary
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel