Who Wants To Marry My Dad?
"Turn On The Water Works," our episode summary for the finale episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available. Full Story
The finale of NBC's Who Wants to Marry My Dad? 2 produced something that hadn't been seen on a reality-dating show for a long time: a formal proposal of marriage. Whether it will produce something that has only been seen once -- a wedding -- is less clear.
"The Story Of The Ho And The Alcoholic!," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
NBC has announced that the season finale of this summer's Who Wants to Marry My Dad?, originally slated for Monday, July 26, will now air Monday, August 2 at 10PM ET/PT due to Democratic Convention coverage on July 26.
"Wedding Gown Blues," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Always A Bridesmaid, Never A Bride," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Liar, Liar," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
In addition to releasing the names, photos, and biographical information of the thirteen women and bachelor who will be appearing on the second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, NBC has announced that the program's debut will be delayed by a week, premiering Monday, June 21 at 10PM ET/PT instead of the originally announced June 14 date.
NBC has announced that a second installment of Who Wants to Marry My Dad?, the network's popular Meet My Folks spin-off that aired to surprisingly strong ratings last summer, will debut Monday, June 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced some open casting calls for the previously announced second edition of Who Wants to Marry My Dad? -- last summer's hit relationship series. The producers are looking for attractive, single Dads with great personalities who have at least two children who are at least 18 years old - as well as attractive, personable and single women who want to get married.
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego.
During last night's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reunion special, host Mario Lopez announced that based on the success of the show, NBC and the Nash Entertainment production company have decided to do a second edition of the program.
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Kyle Jason: If it makes you feel better to call me a bully, call me it all you want!
- 'The Voice's Daniel Passino suggests a conspiracy: I saw both of my Season 10 eliminations coming
- Khloe Kardashian slammed for "ignorant" Instagram photo in Cuba displaying "Fidel" name
- Kanye West compares his new tour to 'Star Wars'
- Michelle Money in 'Marriage Boot Camp' preview: I don't think Cody Sattler is "the one," his selfies drive me crazy
- JoJo Fletcher talks relationship status with ex-boyfriends Ben Higgins and Chad Rookstool as 'The Bachelorette' films
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio split after former 'Jersey Shore' star allegedly cheats
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' recap: Kyle Jason gets voted out, Tai Trang wastes extra-vote advantage
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Rumer Willis bashes 'Vanity Fair' photographers for digitally editing her face: I won't stand for bullying
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher was "nervous" going in, says former 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba confirms new boyfriend and gushes about their "dream date"
- 'The Voice' recap: Daniel Passino eliminated after battling fellow "Comeback Artist" Nick Hagelin for survival
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Julia Sokolowski talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik make their red carpet debut as couple
- Jenelle Evans: No, I'm not engaged or pregnant -- just happy and eating a lot more
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson handicaps remaining competition following Von Miller elimination
- David Hasselhoff gets engaged to longtime girlfriend Hayley Roberts