Who Wants To Marry My Dad?
"Turn On The Water Works," our episode summary for the finale episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available. Full Story
The finale of NBC's Who Wants to Marry My Dad? 2 produced something that hadn't been seen on a reality-dating show for a long time: a formal proposal of marriage. Whether it will produce something that has only been seen once -- a wedding -- is less clear.
"The Story Of The Ho And The Alcoholic!," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
NBC has announced that the season finale of this summer's Who Wants to Marry My Dad?, originally slated for Monday, July 26, will now air Monday, August 2 at 10PM ET/PT due to Democratic Convention coverage on July 26.
"Wedding Gown Blues," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Always A Bridesmaid, Never A Bride," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Liar, Liar," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
In addition to releasing the names, photos, and biographical information of the thirteen women and bachelor who will be appearing on the second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, NBC has announced that the program's debut will be delayed by a week, premiering Monday, June 21 at 10PM ET/PT instead of the originally announced June 14 date.
NBC has announced that a second installment of Who Wants to Marry My Dad?, the network's popular Meet My Folks spin-off that aired to surprisingly strong ratings last summer, will debut Monday, June 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced some open casting calls for the previously announced second edition of Who Wants to Marry My Dad? -- last summer's hit relationship series. The producers are looking for attractive, single Dads with great personalities who have at least two children who are at least 18 years old - as well as attractive, personable and single women who want to get married.
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego.
During last night's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reunion special, host Mario Lopez announced that based on the success of the show, NBC and the Nash Entertainment production company have decided to do a second edition of the program.
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
- Chris Kattan reveals years of dark secrets due to broken neck -- Four surgeries, lies and hiding from the world
- Brandon Royal talks 'The Voice': When two coaches fought for me in the Blinds, I exploded inside
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson: I think Rashad Jennings and Simone Biles will be in the finals
- Lauryn Judd talks 'The Voice': I was set on Alicia Keys going into my audition but one coach almost swayed me
- Peta Murgatroyd: I tried to put my Maksim Chmerkovskiy wedding on hold, to be honest
- 'The Amazing Race' and 'Survivor: Game Changers' finale dates announced by CBS
- 'The Voice' Battles 3 recap: 12 artists advance including Stephanie Rice, Jack Cassidy & Hunter Plake
- Jodie Sweetin's ex-fiance Justin Hodak arrested for violating restraining order
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Chris Kattan and pro partner Witney Carson ousted, two couples top leaderboard
- Kim Kardashian -- Why she reportedly wants Baby No. 3 despite serious potential health risks
- Chris Harrison celebrates 15 years of 'The Bachelor' with throwback photo
- Christina El Moussa fires back at mommy-shamers for bikini, pool party photos -- "Thanks for your 'concern' aka judgment"
- 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Brandy Rusher reportedly in critical condition after Texas shooting
- Chris Kattan -- 5 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Gleb Savchenko expecting second baby with wife Elena Samodanova
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Jon Gosselin confirms plans to perform as male stripper
- Kim Kardashian reveals she wants to have third child with Kanye West
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy injured, won't perform with Heather Morris on 'Dancing with the Stars' tonight
- Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi travel to 'The Bachelor's hometown for basketball game, pack on PDA
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess deny dating rumors despite great 'Dancing with the Stars' chemistry
- Jodie Sweetin and fiance Justin Hodak call it quits and split
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions