Who Wants To Marry My Dad?
"Turn On The Water Works," our episode summary for the finale episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available. Full Story
The finale of NBC's Who Wants to Marry My Dad? 2 produced something that hadn't been seen on a reality-dating show for a long time: a formal proposal of marriage. Whether it will produce something that has only been seen once -- a wedding -- is less clear.
"The Story Of The Ho And The Alcoholic!," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
NBC has announced that the season finale of this summer's Who Wants to Marry My Dad?, originally slated for Monday, July 26, will now air Monday, August 2 at 10PM ET/PT due to Democratic Convention coverage on July 26.
"Wedding Gown Blues," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Always A Bridesmaid, Never A Bride," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Liar, Liar," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
In addition to releasing the names, photos, and biographical information of the thirteen women and bachelor who will be appearing on the second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, NBC has announced that the program's debut will be delayed by a week, premiering Monday, June 21 at 10PM ET/PT instead of the originally announced June 14 date.
NBC has announced that a second installment of Who Wants to Marry My Dad?, the network's popular Meet My Folks spin-off that aired to surprisingly strong ratings last summer, will debut Monday, June 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced some open casting calls for the previously announced second edition of Who Wants to Marry My Dad? -- last summer's hit relationship series. The producers are looking for attractive, single Dads with great personalities who have at least two children who are at least 18 years old - as well as attractive, personable and single women who want to get married.
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego.
During last night's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reunion special, host Mario Lopez announced that based on the success of the show, NBC and the Nash Entertainment production company have decided to do a second edition of the program.
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter
- Amanda Stanton's ex-husband Nick Buonfiglio dishes on failed marriage and warns 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins
- Khloe Kardashian reunites with French Montana, doesn't believe in "f--king and ducking"
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: "What happens next week really rocked me to the core"
- Miley Cyrus to serve as key adviser on 'The Voice's upcoming tenth season
- Jodie Sweetin reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Catherine Giudici admits to Sean Lowe in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview: I hate how jealous I am of other women
- 'American Idol' judges determine Top 51 contestants after completion of Solo Round
- 'American Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez creates a buzz with makeup-free Instagram video Casper Smart shared
- Khloe Kardashian: Before DASH, I was spiraling out of control and Kourtney Kardashian gave me a reason to wake up
- Kristin Cavallari talks life after car crash and brother's death: "I've found so much strength in the kids"
- Gigi Hadid declared Zayn Malik's girlfriend as he confirms relationship status on radio show
- Olivia Caridi drama had my mind reeling, says 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins, one of my biggest fears was being realized
- Amy Duggar: I never really felt up to the Duggar standard and I don't feel guilty for being me
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: Jubilee Sharpe was "passive-aggressive," her "snide comments" replaced communication
- 'Married at First Sight' betrayal? Ashley Doherty confronts husband David Norton about allegedly asking another girl out