Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego. Full Story
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
'Who Wants to Marry My Dad?' daughter Heidi Mueller lands acting role on NBC's 'Passions' daytime soap
Heidi Mueller, one of the daughters featured on NBC’s summer hit reality series “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?,” has suddenly become the envy of Hollywood-hungry former reality television contestants everywhere.
Will any reality show couple ever join Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter on their way to the altar? Apparently joining a growing list of reality relationship failures, Don Mueller, the dad at the center of NBC's just-concluded "Who Wants To Marry Me Dad?" series, says that he "isn't necessarily going to marry" Christena Ferran, the woman that he proposed to in the series finale.
Who Wants To Marry My Dad?, NBC's summer spinoff from Meet My Folks, racked up dynamite ratings for its season finale, according to Hollywood Reporter. The show drew 11.2 million viewers to see Don Mueller's children pair him up with bachelorette Christena, beating CSI: Miami. This was Dad's best rating ever and probably assured it a top-5 finish for the week -- surprisingly strong numbers for a Monday night. Maybe Monday nights are good for something other than football....
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 10-11 PM ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (3.3/9 in Adults 18-49, 8.5 million viewers overall) finished within 0.2 of a ratings point of CBS’ “CSI: Miami” in 18-49, and from 10:30-11 p.m. ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” tied for first in 18-49.
NBC's new "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reality series will premiere on Monday, July 14 at 10PM (ET/PT). In this spinoff of NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks,” the adult children of a single father choose among several suitors to decide which woman will marry their dad.
- Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved again
- 'The Bachelorette' producers fervently draft comedian Amy Schumer for next leading lady
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call off engagement and split!
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself into police, charged with domestic violence
- Family source says Bobby Brown will "never" take daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support
- '19 Kids & Counting's return reportedly very unlikely due to Josh Duggar molestation scandal
- 'The Bachelorette's Clint Arlis and JJ Lane not gay despite steamy "Brokeback Bachelor" promo clip
- 'The Biggest Loser' fifth-season winner Ali Vincent ties the knot
- Kylie Jenner confirms she is not pregnant!
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans reportedly assaulted ex-fiance Nathan Griffith and arrest warrant is out
- Bruce Jenner responds to wrongful death lawsuit saying victim's stepkids have no right to sue
- TLC reportedly considering '19 Kids & Counting' spinoff starring just Jill and Jessa Duggar and husbands
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: JJ Lane is arrogant and only shows Kaitlyn Bristowe one side
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on her 'The Bachelorette' season's ending: It was not what I thought it would be
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 2)
- Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the room
- Rejected Bachelorette Britt Nilsson confirms she's dating Brady Toops, couple shares Instagram photos
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: One guy in particular blew me away
- Exclusive: Rodney Lavoie Jr. dishes on 'Survivor: Worlds Apart'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Rochelle Nevedal and Michael Dombrowski talk
- Kendall Jenner spotted wearing race car driver Lewis Hamilton's gold chain fueling dating rumors
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe cuts Kupah James before Rose Ceremony for outburst