Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego. Full Story
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
'Who Wants to Marry My Dad?' daughter Heidi Mueller lands acting role on NBC's 'Passions' daytime soap
Heidi Mueller, one of the daughters featured on NBC’s summer hit reality series “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?,” has suddenly become the envy of Hollywood-hungry former reality television contestants everywhere.
Will any reality show couple ever join Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter on their way to the altar? Apparently joining a growing list of reality relationship failures, Don Mueller, the dad at the center of NBC's just-concluded "Who Wants To Marry Me Dad?" series, says that he "isn't necessarily going to marry" Christena Ferran, the woman that he proposed to in the series finale.
Who Wants To Marry My Dad?, NBC's summer spinoff from Meet My Folks, racked up dynamite ratings for its season finale, according to Hollywood Reporter. The show drew 11.2 million viewers to see Don Mueller's children pair him up with bachelorette Christena, beating CSI: Miami. This was Dad's best rating ever and probably assured it a top-5 finish for the week -- surprisingly strong numbers for a Monday night. Maybe Monday nights are good for something other than football....
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 10-11 PM ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (3.3/9 in Adults 18-49, 8.5 million viewers overall) finished within 0.2 of a ratings point of CBS’ “CSI: Miami” in 18-49, and from 10:30-11 p.m. ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” tied for first in 18-49.
NBC's new "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reality series will premiere on Monday, July 14 at 10PM (ET/PT). In this spinoff of NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks,” the adult children of a single father choose among several suitors to decide which woman will marry their dad.
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- Kim Kardashian: Daughter North West is still adjusting to new baby son Saint West
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tiffany Rousso evicted via unanimous vote, Team Play and BB Roadkill twists end
- Ben Zorn, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Ben Higgins officially running for Colorado House of Representatives
- Nicole Franzel, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- 'The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher reportedly dumps suitor mid-Fantasy Suite date, accused of telling him "get the f-ck out!"
- Kendall Jenner and rapper A$AP Rocky reportedly having "a fling"
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen to reveal "game-changing element" on 'Big Brother After Show'
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: The cliffhanger is emotional and shocking -- it's everything!
- Tiffany Rousso -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'America's Got Talent' judges and guest judge Louis Tomlinson advance last 7 acts to live shows
- Crystal Hefner shares photo after removing breast implants
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher reacts to Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell's new reality show together
- Ayla Brown to perform National Anthem at Republican National Convention
- 'Big Brother' recap: Corey Brooks wins the PoV, Tiffany Rousso nominates Da'Vonne Rogers for eviction
- Vinny Ventiera, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Sarah Herron, 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day