Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego. Full Story
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
'Who Wants to Marry My Dad?' daughter Heidi Mueller lands acting role on NBC's 'Passions' daytime soap
Heidi Mueller, one of the daughters featured on NBC’s summer hit reality series “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?,” has suddenly become the envy of Hollywood-hungry former reality television contestants everywhere.
Will any reality show couple ever join Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter on their way to the altar? Apparently joining a growing list of reality relationship failures, Don Mueller, the dad at the center of NBC's just-concluded "Who Wants To Marry Me Dad?" series, says that he "isn't necessarily going to marry" Christena Ferran, the woman that he proposed to in the series finale.
Who Wants To Marry My Dad?, NBC's summer spinoff from Meet My Folks, racked up dynamite ratings for its season finale, according to Hollywood Reporter. The show drew 11.2 million viewers to see Don Mueller's children pair him up with bachelorette Christena, beating CSI: Miami. This was Dad's best rating ever and probably assured it a top-5 finish for the week -- surprisingly strong numbers for a Monday night. Maybe Monday nights are good for something other than football....
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 10-11 PM ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (3.3/9 in Adults 18-49, 8.5 million viewers overall) finished within 0.2 of a ratings point of CBS’ “CSI: Miami” in 18-49, and from 10:30-11 p.m. ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” tied for first in 18-49.
NBC's new "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reality series will premiere on Monday, July 14 at 10PM (ET/PT). In this spinoff of NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks,” the adult children of a single father choose among several suitors to decide which woman will marry their dad.
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson winner
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists
- Jennifer Lopez: I've had enough with people criticizing me for dating younger men, it's no big deal
- 'The Voice' artist Matt McAndrew stuns coach Adam Levine with his original song "Wasted Love"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Chris Soules' life on an Iowa farm becomes an issue for most of the women
- 'The Voice's Top 4 finalists each prove why they're worthy of winning
- Kris Jenner shows cleavage in Love magazine advent calendar
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: There are five bachelorettes America should watch out for...
- Melanie Brown's husband shoots down rumors he physically abused her prior to 'The X Factor U.K.' finale
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race's Amy DeJong and Maya Warren survive penultimate leg, will compete in first-ever Final 4 for $1 million
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to a baby boy, her third child with Scott Disick
- Melanie Brown named judge for the U.K's 'The X Factor'
- Kristin Cavallari shares "naughty" Christmas photo