Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego. Full Story
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
'Who Wants to Marry My Dad?' daughter Heidi Mueller lands acting role on NBC's 'Passions' daytime soap
Heidi Mueller, one of the daughters featured on NBC’s summer hit reality series “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?,” has suddenly become the envy of Hollywood-hungry former reality television contestants everywhere.
Will any reality show couple ever join Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter on their way to the altar? Apparently joining a growing list of reality relationship failures, Don Mueller, the dad at the center of NBC's just-concluded "Who Wants To Marry Me Dad?" series, says that he "isn't necessarily going to marry" Christena Ferran, the woman that he proposed to in the series finale.
Who Wants To Marry My Dad?, NBC's summer spinoff from Meet My Folks, racked up dynamite ratings for its season finale, according to Hollywood Reporter. The show drew 11.2 million viewers to see Don Mueller's children pair him up with bachelorette Christena, beating CSI: Miami. This was Dad's best rating ever and probably assured it a top-5 finish for the week -- surprisingly strong numbers for a Monday night. Maybe Monday nights are good for something other than football....
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 10-11 PM ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (3.3/9 in Adults 18-49, 8.5 million viewers overall) finished within 0.2 of a ratings point of CBS’ “CSI: Miami” in 18-49, and from 10:30-11 p.m. ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” tied for first in 18-49.
NBC's new "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reality series will premiere on Monday, July 14 at 10PM (ET/PT). In this spinoff of NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks,” the adult children of a single father choose among several suitors to decide which woman will marry their dad.
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly duped 'The Bachelor' producers about his "big surprise"
- Why did 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' tenth-season premiere announced by ABC
- Nikki Ferrell lashes out at 'The Bachelor' haters: Your words hurt me, you should be ashamed!
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis fought the process the entire way
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: We don't get Juan Pablo Galavis either!
- Andi Dorfman announced as 'The Bachelorette's tenth-season star
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis selects Nikki Ferrell as his final bachelorette and gives her a rose -- but that's it!
- Exclusive: Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend Jared Pobre in quiet, sunset ceremony in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick reportedly eloping in Mexico
- Jessica Simpson shares three-way kiss with friends
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly aiming to become "a full-blown brand," went on 'The Bachelor' for money and fame
- 'MasterChef Junior' renewed for third season by Fox
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' cuts Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting, may only act still together at finale
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox