Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego. Full Story
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
'Who Wants to Marry My Dad?' daughter Heidi Mueller lands acting role on NBC's 'Passions' daytime soap
Heidi Mueller, one of the daughters featured on NBC’s summer hit reality series “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?,” has suddenly become the envy of Hollywood-hungry former reality television contestants everywhere.
Will any reality show couple ever join Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter on their way to the altar? Apparently joining a growing list of reality relationship failures, Don Mueller, the dad at the center of NBC's just-concluded "Who Wants To Marry Me Dad?" series, says that he "isn't necessarily going to marry" Christena Ferran, the woman that he proposed to in the series finale.
Who Wants To Marry My Dad?, NBC's summer spinoff from Meet My Folks, racked up dynamite ratings for its season finale, according to Hollywood Reporter. The show drew 11.2 million viewers to see Don Mueller's children pair him up with bachelorette Christena, beating CSI: Miami. This was Dad's best rating ever and probably assured it a top-5 finish for the week -- surprisingly strong numbers for a Monday night. Maybe Monday nights are good for something other than football....
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 10-11 PM ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (3.3/9 in Adults 18-49, 8.5 million viewers overall) finished within 0.2 of a ratings point of CBS’ “CSI: Miami” in 18-49, and from 10:30-11 p.m. ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” tied for first in 18-49.
NBC's new "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reality series will premiere on Monday, July 14 at 10PM (ET/PT). In this spinoff of NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks,” the adult children of a single father choose among several suitors to decide which woman will marry their dad.
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: The two to three-tribe switch will be 'a MAJOR setback' for some castaways
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba: Kim Zolciak's return would be unfair
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Ta Keo tribe votes Shirin Oskooi out
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West seriously wants to run for President and he never ran the idea by me
- Caitlyn Jenner avoids vehicular manslaughter charge from fatal accident
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst teases a romantic love story and massive blindsides to come
- 'Big Brother' runner-up Liz Nolan and boyfriend Austin Matelson still going strong despite haters
- Kim Kardashian reveals a baby name she likes for her son, but is Kanye West onboard?
- Jessa Seewald is "holding her head high" and not wounded by Josh Duggar headlines, says source
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coaches advance best duo to ever appear on show and a potential winner
- Tony Dovolani: Kim Zolciak's mini-stroke was definitely not fake, our 'Dancing with the Stars' boot is so unfortunate
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's baby due date reportedly revealed
- Scott Disick: I'll keep making money without Kourtney Kardashian so I'm not worried
- Bindi Irwin reunites with boyfriend Chandler Powell