Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego. Full Story
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
'Who Wants to Marry My Dad?' daughter Heidi Mueller lands acting role on NBC's 'Passions' daytime soap
Heidi Mueller, one of the daughters featured on NBC’s summer hit reality series “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?,” has suddenly become the envy of Hollywood-hungry former reality television contestants everywhere.
Will any reality show couple ever join Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter on their way to the altar? Apparently joining a growing list of reality relationship failures, Don Mueller, the dad at the center of NBC's just-concluded "Who Wants To Marry Me Dad?" series, says that he "isn't necessarily going to marry" Christena Ferran, the woman that he proposed to in the series finale.
Who Wants To Marry My Dad?, NBC's summer spinoff from Meet My Folks, racked up dynamite ratings for its season finale, according to Hollywood Reporter. The show drew 11.2 million viewers to see Don Mueller's children pair him up with bachelorette Christena, beating CSI: Miami. This was Dad's best rating ever and probably assured it a top-5 finish for the week -- surprisingly strong numbers for a Monday night. Maybe Monday nights are good for something other than football....
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 10-11 PM ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (3.3/9 in Adults 18-49, 8.5 million viewers overall) finished within 0.2 of a ratings point of CBS’ “CSI: Miami” in 18-49, and from 10:30-11 p.m. ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” tied for first in 18-49.
NBC's new "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reality series will premiere on Monday, July 14 at 10PM (ET/PT). In this spinoff of NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks,” the adult children of a single father choose among several suitors to decide which woman will marry their dad.
- Exclusive: James "J.T." Thomas talks 'Survivor' blindside: It made no sense, I regret leaving my idol but no one will ever find it
- Amanda Stanton calls Josh Murray "the worst" after he calls police on her and his assistant tells all
- Cheryl Burke reportedly replacing Abby Lee Miller on Lifetime's 'Dance Moms'
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Nuku tribe votes off James "J.T." Thomas with his idol back at camp
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy undergoes surgery for calf injury
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- Jack Cassidy on 'The Voice' Battle victory: I was very confident but underestimated Hunter Plake a lot
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab
- Nick Viall: "It's too early for" Vanessa Grimaldi to get married
- Mariah Carey celebrates her 47th birthday with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka
- Abby Lee Miller announces she's quitting 'Dance Moms' -- I've been "disrespected and used"
- 'The Voice' Battles end with four artists advancing -- Lilli Passero, Brandon Royal, Jesse Larson & Davina Leone
- 'Trading Spaces' returning to TLC after eight-year hiatus
- Gleb Savchenko says he's "so excited" for baby No. 2
- 'American Idol' -- Fox and NBC reportedly in bidding war to air the show's revival
- Chris Kattan reveals years of dark secrets due to broken neck -- Four surgeries, lies and hiding from the world
- Brandon Royal talks 'The Voice': When two coaches fought for me in the Blinds, I exploded inside
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson: I think Rashad Jennings and Simone Biles will be in the finals
- Lauryn Judd talks 'The Voice': I was set on Alicia Keys going into my audition but one coach almost swayed me
- Peta Murgatroyd: I tried to put my Maksim Chmerkovskiy wedding on hold, to be honest