Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego. Full Story
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
'Who Wants to Marry My Dad?' daughter Heidi Mueller lands acting role on NBC's 'Passions' daytime soap
Heidi Mueller, one of the daughters featured on NBC’s summer hit reality series “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?,” has suddenly become the envy of Hollywood-hungry former reality television contestants everywhere.
Will any reality show couple ever join Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter on their way to the altar? Apparently joining a growing list of reality relationship failures, Don Mueller, the dad at the center of NBC's just-concluded "Who Wants To Marry Me Dad?" series, says that he "isn't necessarily going to marry" Christena Ferran, the woman that he proposed to in the series finale.
Who Wants To Marry My Dad?, NBC's summer spinoff from Meet My Folks, racked up dynamite ratings for its season finale, according to Hollywood Reporter. The show drew 11.2 million viewers to see Don Mueller's children pair him up with bachelorette Christena, beating CSI: Miami. This was Dad's best rating ever and probably assured it a top-5 finish for the week -- surprisingly strong numbers for a Monday night. Maybe Monday nights are good for something other than football....
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 10-11 PM ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (3.3/9 in Adults 18-49, 8.5 million viewers overall) finished within 0.2 of a ratings point of CBS’ “CSI: Miami” in 18-49, and from 10:30-11 p.m. ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” tied for first in 18-49.
NBC's new "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reality series will premiere on Monday, July 14 at 10PM (ET/PT). In this spinoff of NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks,” the adult children of a single father choose among several suitors to decide which woman will marry their dad.
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' seventh-season live finale date announced
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici celebrate wedding anniversary via romantic getaway
- Kylie Jenner: I'm still studying for my high-school diploma
- 'Party Down South' to debut third season February 26 on CMT
- 'Food Fighters' gets picked up for a second season by NBC
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- Cynthia Bailey ends friendship with 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star NeNe Leakes
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' sends home Howard "Woody" Carter before finale, determines Final 3
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' adding Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul to judging panel
- 'The Biggest Loser' fires back at Kai Hibbard for reputation-shattering allegations
- Andi Dorfman doesn't seem too torn up about Josh Murray split anymore
- Jennifer Lopez: I made a commitment of no flirting and no boys, but I still want the fairy tale
- Scott Disick reportedly left Kourtney Kardashian home after she gives nagging ultimatum to see Khloe Kardashian
- Sean Lowe reveals 10 things he's learned since marrying wife Catherine Giudici
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaways officially announced by CBS