Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego. Full Story
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
'Who Wants to Marry My Dad?' daughter Heidi Mueller lands acting role on NBC's 'Passions' daytime soap
Heidi Mueller, one of the daughters featured on NBC’s summer hit reality series “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?,” has suddenly become the envy of Hollywood-hungry former reality television contestants everywhere.
Will any reality show couple ever join Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter on their way to the altar? Apparently joining a growing list of reality relationship failures, Don Mueller, the dad at the center of NBC's just-concluded "Who Wants To Marry Me Dad?" series, says that he "isn't necessarily going to marry" Christena Ferran, the woman that he proposed to in the series finale.
Who Wants To Marry My Dad?, NBC's summer spinoff from Meet My Folks, racked up dynamite ratings for its season finale, according to Hollywood Reporter. The show drew 11.2 million viewers to see Don Mueller's children pair him up with bachelorette Christena, beating CSI: Miami. This was Dad's best rating ever and probably assured it a top-5 finish for the week -- surprisingly strong numbers for a Monday night. Maybe Monday nights are good for something other than football....
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 10-11 PM ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (3.3/9 in Adults 18-49, 8.5 million viewers overall) finished within 0.2 of a ratings point of CBS’ “CSI: Miami” in 18-49, and from 10:30-11 p.m. ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” tied for first in 18-49.
NBC's new "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reality series will premiere on Monday, July 14 at 10PM (ET/PT). In this spinoff of NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks,” the adult children of a single father choose among several suitors to decide which woman will marry their dad.
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly expecting another girl with Scott Disick
- Kesha discussed Dr. Luke abuse allegations during rehab for eating disorder, say sources
- Joan Rivers' autopsy results disclosed and cause of death finally revealed
- Exclusive: Drew Christy talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Heidi Klum and Seal finalize their divorce after more than two years apart
- Jon Gosselin gets evicted from rural home, reportedly has "nowhere to put" his eight kids
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Drew Christy, the first Hunahpu castaway to go
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay eliminates Ashley Sherman from the Red Team
- Teresa Giudice reportedly searching for new lawyer to help her appeal 15-month jail sentence
- Kendra Wilkinson reportedly reconsidering divorce from Hank Baskett after audio recording with transgender model goes public
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Phaedra Parks: I really didn't have any idea Apollo Nida was guilty
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice reportedly planning to tape videos for daughters to watch during jail time
- Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald files countersuit against Kesha, shooting down all abuse allegations
- 'The Voice' advances six artists to "Knockout Round" and Pharrell Williams steals one singer from "Team Gwen"
- Jenelle Evans earns academic achievement award for GPA over 3.5