Queer Eye For The Straight Guy
Bravo has announced it will broadcast a Queer Eye reunion special to celebrate the reality series' 10-year anniversary next month. Full Story
Ted Allen has gotten engaged to longtime partner Barry Rice.
It's not Mythbusters: Food Edition, but it sounds awfully close.
Bravo is finally set to air Queer Eye's final 10 episodes, ending the show's long journey that none of the "Fab Five" initially expected from the reality makeover series.
Bravo has announced that Queer Eye's final ten episodes -- which, back in January, the network had previously announced would air this past summer -- will finally premiere with back-to-back new episodes on Tuesday, October 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
Bravo has formally announced Queer Eye's final season will premiere sometime this fall as part of the cable network's 2007-2008 primetime programming line-up.
Lifetime announced it has ordered How to Look Good Naked, a new reality series that will feature soon-to-be-former Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Fab Five member Carson Kressley educating women of all shapes and sizes on how to flatter their figure without extreme dieting or cosmetic surgery.
The Style Network has announced the premiere of Dress My Nest, a new reality series that will use a person's favorite clothing as inspiration for the design of a living space in their house. The half-hour series is scheduled to debut on Wednesday, March 28.
After previously responding coyly to a Summer 2006 report that the show was being canceled, Bravo announced today that Queer Eye will come to an end this summer when the cable network plans to air the reality show's final 10 all-new episodes.
Bravo's "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" will change its focus a bit and help people battling weight issues as well as fashion issues.
Despite Internet rumors to the contrary, the American TV series "Queer Eye" will be returning for a fourth season next year.
TV's "Queer Eye For the Straight Guy" culture guru Jai Rodriguez is getting ready to join the Broadway production of "The Producers."
The experts of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" have made over what they described as their greatest challenge yet -- a University of North Texas frat house.
Will Bravo's Emmy-winning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy be able to regain the cache that made it one of the hottest shows on TV two years ago by turning its gaze to ... sports?
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game
- Josh Gallagher: Blaine Long had me worried for our 'The Voice' battle, I was pretty shocked to win it
- Darby Walker talks 'The Voice' battle: I had NO clue which way Miley Cyrus was going to go
- Khloe Kardashian launches size-inclusive Good American denim line
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell agree to televise their wedding for 'The Bachelor' fans: "We're getting married!"
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Lucy Huang talks (Part 2)
- Kanye West extends Saint Pablo Tour, adds 21 more concerts
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton perform at White House state dinner
- Hannah Shapiro -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- 'The Voice' coaches advance Austin Allsup, Brendan Fletcher, Bindi Liebowitz, Whitney and Shannon Sim as "Battle Round' ends
- Bret LaBelle -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- Josh Halverson on being stolen by 'The Voice' coach Miley Cyrus: She is my spirit animal, a better fit for me
- Khloe Kardashian addresses claims Donald Trump called her a "fat piglet" and "ugly" on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'