The Real Housewives
Bravo has announced the cast of The Real Housewives of New York City's upcoming seventh season, and it will include the return of Bethenny Frankel. Full Story
Teresa Giudice is reportedly looking for a new lawyer in the hopes she can appeal her 15-month prison sentence for fraud.
'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Phaedra Parks: I really didn't have any idea Apollo Nida was guilty
The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks says she believed her estranged husband Apollo Nida was innocent until she was slapped with the truth of his guilty plea.
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice reportedly planning to tape videos for daughters to watch during jail time
Teresa Giudice apparently has a plan for how she can stay in contact with her four daughters when she serves time in jail.
Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida are officially calling it quits.
Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice charges "killed everything" for them, Joe apologizes and has new drinking problem
Joe Giudice has apologized to his wife Teresa Giudice and admitted he has a new drinking problem as a result of their stressful criminal case and fraud sentencing.
Bethenny Frankel will apparently make out like a bandit if she decides to return to The Real Housewives of New York City.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice has some regrets about her fraud case -- sort of.
Bethenny Frankel is reportedly being offered big bucks to rejoin The Real Housewives of New York City.
Teresa Giudice is pleading ignorance when it comes to her fraud case that landed her 15 months in jail.
Teresa Giudice has revealed her reaction to the news she will be spending 15 months in prison.
'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Bethenny Frankel ordered by judge to stop wearing four-year-old daughter's clothes
The Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel has been ordered by a judge to stop wearing her four-year-old daughter's clothes.
Teresa Giudice has been sentenced to 15 months in jail for fraud.
Vicki Gunvalson was "very sad" to learn ex Brooks Ayers was diagnosed with stage three cancer.
- I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding
- Don't Be Tardy
- The Real Housewives of Miami
- Bethenny Ever After
- The Real Housewives of D.C.
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Bethenny's Getting Married?
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- The Real Housewives of New York City
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- The Real Housewives of Orange County
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly expecting another girl with Scott Disick
- Kesha discussed Dr. Luke abuse allegations during rehab for eating disorder, say sources
- Joan Rivers' autopsy results disclosed and cause of death finally revealed
- Exclusive: Drew Christy talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Heidi Klum and Seal finalize their divorce after more than two years apart
- Jon Gosselin gets evicted from rural home, reportedly has "nowhere to put" his eight kids
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Drew Christy, the first Hunahpu castaway to go
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay eliminates Ashley Sherman from the Red Team
- Teresa Giudice reportedly searching for new lawyer to help her appeal 15-month jail sentence
- Kendra Wilkinson reportedly reconsidering divorce from Hank Baskett after audio recording with transgender model goes public