Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea claims that he came "damn close" to killing himself until he received a phone call from a co-worker. Full Story
Laila Ali and husband Curtis Conway welcome baby boy
Tim Oliphant and Ally Davidson were crowned American Gladiators male and female second-season champions during last night's finale broadcast of the campy NBC reality competition series.
'American Gladiators' competitors' twins born to 52-year-old grandma
Linda Hogan asks judge to hold husband Hulk Hogan in contempt
CMT has announced it's ordered Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling, a new Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge-like reality series that is currently slated to premiere this fall.
Motherhood will apparently be the newest addition to Laila Ali's ever-growing resume.
NBC has announced American Gladiators' second season will premiere with a two-hour broadcast on Monday, May 12 at 8PM ET/PT.
Evan Dollard and Monica Carlson were revealed to be American Gladiators male and female champions during last night's finale broadcast of the campy reality series' primetime revival on NBC.
NBC has announced its recently ordered second installment of American Gladiators will air this summer prior to the network's coverage of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing.
While recent reports have shown you can't be too sure with some athletes these days, the muscles sported by the professionals on NBC's American Gladiators are apparently au natural.
NBC has ordered a second season of its American Gladiators primetime revival.
CBS has announced Laila Ali will serve as a contributing correspondent for The Early Show, effective immediately.
NBC has revealed the identities of the 12 men and 12 women who will be competing on the network's American Gladiators' primetime revival, which will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Sunday, January 6 before moving to its regular time period of Mondays at 8PM ET/PT the following night.
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Maureen McCormick and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev in "Eras Night"
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood get into physical fight at 'Teen Mom OG' reunion
- Kanye West vows not to attend Grammy's if Frank Ocean isn't nominated
- Derek Hough -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock celebrate third anniversary
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'