Age of Love
'Age of Love' cougar Jodie Fisher identified as woman in HP scandal Full Story
Mark Philippoussis' publicist has confirmed to People.com the Australian tennis star is planning to marry U.S. actress Jennifer Esposito.
Mark Philippoussis has apparently found love -- but it's not with Amanda Salinas, the woman he selected at the end of this summer's Age of Love NBC reality dating series. Instead, the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player seems to have rekinded his romance with his first love -- tennis.
With Mark Philippoussis and Amanda Salinas' reality television romance officially in the books, it's time for the Age of Love star and his selected suitor to enter into a real-life relationship.
Mark Philippoussis may have learned that age is just a number when it comes to love, but the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player still chose Amanda Salinas, a 25-year-old financial planner's assistant from Nashville, TN, as Age of Love's winner during last night's finale broadcast of the NBC reality dating series.
Megan and Maria were both eliminated during last night's penultimate broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series -- however the show's bachelor Mark Philippoussis wasn't responsible for sending either home.
Jayanna invalidated the emotions the 20-something "Kittens" were feeling for Mark Philippoussis, and as a result, the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player decided to eliminate the 39-year-old divorced mortgage loan officer from Newport, CA during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series.
Mary felt like Mark Philippoussis never took the chance to get to know her, and she was apparently right, as the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player decided to eliminate the 24-year-old hemodialysis technician from Albuquerque, NM during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series, leaving two 20-something "Kittens" and three 40-something "Cougars" remaining in the competition.
Mark Philippoussis' lips were busy, but he still found time to eliminate his third 20-something "Kitten" and fourth 40-something "Cougar" during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series.
Mark Philippoussis eliminated his second 20-something "Kitten" and third 40-something "Cougar" during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series, however the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player had different reasons for sending each home.
Age of Love star Mark Philippoussis was finally introduced to the six 20-something "Kittens" that would join the six remaining 40-something "Cougars" in competing for his affection during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality dating show's second episode.
Age of Love kicked off with Mark Philippoussis, a 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player, meeting the seven 40-something year-old "Cougars" women that will serve as half of his group of 13 suitors during last night's premiere episode of the new NBC reality dating series.
NBC announced it has teamed-up with online dating service Perfectmatch.com to develop Science of Love: A Modern Dating Experiment, a new one-hour special scheduled to air Monday, June 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
If you think 31-year-old professional tennis player Mark Philippoussis will automatically set his sights on the younger women vying for his affection on NBC's new Age of Love reality dating series, executive producer and creator JD Roth said think again.
- 'America's Got Talent' creator Simon Cowell: I was really nervous about joining the show as a judge
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Next week will be the most dramatic episode in 'Bachelor' history, it's about to get crazy!
- Chad Johnson is "a f-cking d-ckhead," former 'The Bachelorette' bachelor JJ Lane says
- Lauren Conrad confirms 'The Hills' anniversary special
- Exclusive: Former 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I'm not dating Amanda Stanton
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Chad Johnson calling me "naggy" was undeserved and hurtful
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher eliminates William "Will" Haduch, Brandon Howell and James Spadafore
- Caila Quinn, 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Derek Hough, 'Dancing with the Stars' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher on Chad Johnson violence: "I couldn't believe what I was seeing!"
- Gwen Stefani reportedly rejects Blake Shelton's marriage proposal
- Alex Woytkiw -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Mother shares photo of baby who looks like Gordon Ramsay
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher defends Jordan Rodgers against bachelor attacks: The First Impression Rose puts a target on your back
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kourtney Kardashian wishes "baby daddy" Scott Disick a happy birthday
- 'STRONG' sends trainer Mathew Miller and trainee Nicole Bentley packing, determines Final 2 teams
- Gwen Stefani teases her 'Misery' music video
- 'American Grit' eliminates Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team member Kimberly "KJoy" Joy
- Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom again
- Jade Roper, 'The Bachelor' and 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day