Age of Love
'Age of Love' cougar Jodie Fisher identified as woman in HP scandal Full Story
Mark Philippoussis' publicist has confirmed to People.com the Australian tennis star is planning to marry U.S. actress Jennifer Esposito.
Mark Philippoussis has apparently found love -- but it's not with Amanda Salinas, the woman he selected at the end of this summer's Age of Love NBC reality dating series. Instead, the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player seems to have rekinded his romance with his first love -- tennis.
With Mark Philippoussis and Amanda Salinas' reality television romance officially in the books, it's time for the Age of Love star and his selected suitor to enter into a real-life relationship.
Mark Philippoussis may have learned that age is just a number when it comes to love, but the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player still chose Amanda Salinas, a 25-year-old financial planner's assistant from Nashville, TN, as Age of Love's winner during last night's finale broadcast of the NBC reality dating series.
Megan and Maria were both eliminated during last night's penultimate broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series -- however the show's bachelor Mark Philippoussis wasn't responsible for sending either home.
Jayanna invalidated the emotions the 20-something "Kittens" were feeling for Mark Philippoussis, and as a result, the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player decided to eliminate the 39-year-old divorced mortgage loan officer from Newport, CA during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series.
Mary felt like Mark Philippoussis never took the chance to get to know her, and she was apparently right, as the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player decided to eliminate the 24-year-old hemodialysis technician from Albuquerque, NM during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series, leaving two 20-something "Kittens" and three 40-something "Cougars" remaining in the competition.
Mark Philippoussis' lips were busy, but he still found time to eliminate his third 20-something "Kitten" and fourth 40-something "Cougar" during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series.
Mark Philippoussis eliminated his second 20-something "Kitten" and third 40-something "Cougar" during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series, however the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player had different reasons for sending each home.
Age of Love star Mark Philippoussis was finally introduced to the six 20-something "Kittens" that would join the six remaining 40-something "Cougars" in competing for his affection during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality dating show's second episode.
Age of Love kicked off with Mark Philippoussis, a 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player, meeting the seven 40-something year-old "Cougars" women that will serve as half of his group of 13 suitors during last night's premiere episode of the new NBC reality dating series.
NBC announced it has teamed-up with online dating service Perfectmatch.com to develop Science of Love: A Modern Dating Experiment, a new one-hour special scheduled to air Monday, June 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
If you think 31-year-old professional tennis player Mark Philippoussis will automatically set his sights on the younger women vying for his affection on NBC's new Age of Love reality dating series, executive producer and creator JD Roth said think again.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter
- Amanda Stanton's ex-husband Nick Buonfiglio dishes on failed marriage and warns 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins
- Khloe Kardashian reunites with French Montana, doesn't believe in "f--king and ducking"
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: "What happens next week really rocked me to the core"
- Miley Cyrus to serve as key adviser on 'The Voice's upcoming tenth season
- Jodie Sweetin reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Catherine Giudici admits to Sean Lowe in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview: I hate how jealous I am of other women
- 'American Idol' judges determine Top 51 contestants after completion of Solo Round
- 'American Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez creates a buzz with makeup-free Instagram video Casper Smart shared
- Khloe Kardashian: Before DASH, I was spiraling out of control and Kourtney Kardashian gave me a reason to wake up
- Kristin Cavallari talks life after car crash and brother's death: "I've found so much strength in the kids"
- Gigi Hadid declared Zayn Malik's girlfriend as he confirms relationship status on radio show
- Olivia Caridi drama had my mind reeling, says 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins, one of my biggest fears was being realized
- Amy Duggar: I never really felt up to the Duggar standard and I don't feel guilty for being me
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: Jubilee Sharpe was "passive-aggressive," her "snide comments" replaced communication
- 'Married at First Sight' betrayal? Ashley Doherty confronts husband David Norton about allegedly asking another girl out