• Raj, the real estate investor, learned the hard way what most of us already know -- that the less bedrooms means less value. • Sandy cried then got help for the Mafia thanks to Andy’s master debating skills. • Chris proved how dumb he was to Trump when he opened his mouth. • Nine Candidates are left who will be the next apprentice?
The remaining candidates:
• Andy - 22 year old that not only comes up with extremely moronic ideas but has the special ability to get people to actually implement them.
• Kelly - The frontrunner if only because of his special ability to keep his mouth shut
• Wes - only major contribution is that he used a curse word once and got it right by the FCC
• Maria - Managed to combine dog walking and street walking at the same time. Resembles Frankenstein’s bride
• Sandy - Bridal shop owner who screwed up the décor on two events
Team A Wreck
• Kevin - Managed to get two managers fired for screwing up and then somehow blaming them for giving him responsibility after he pretty much demanded it.
• Chris - Half of what says gets bleeped out and the other half should also get bleeped out
• Ivana - apparently screwed up and signed up for The Apprentice when she meant to sign up for the mole
• Jennifer - Has managed to be on two teams that were so horrible that they made her look good for doing nothing
The powers that be:
• Carolyn - Her last original thought was right after college when she decided that managing golf courses was a good idea • George - Smart guy who is the voice of reason for this show meaning he never gets listened to • Trump - has made a career out of looking stupid and getting away with it
After the boardroom Andy and Jennifer are discussing what happened in the boardroom with Jennifer hoping that Ivan is gone. Enter Ivana and Kevin, upon learning that Ivana is back Jennifer looks dejected. Andy tells Jennifer that he thinks Raj deserved to be fired for being such an idiot.
Chris calls the team and after many bleeps and clichés he gives one of the worst motivating speeches ever. Over at Moronic Kelly demands that everybody make him leader of the free world to which everyone agrees until Andy who apparently gets less respect than Rodney Dangerfield steps in and says he wants to be leader. So they draw for it and surprise Kelly is the leader as the team secretly put Kelly’s name on all of the pieces of paper to insure that Andy doesn’t become the leader.
The next morning the phone rings and a shirtless Kelly answers it while Chris Stands behind Kelly and apparently checks out his booty. Kelly is told to meet them at Tavern on the green the next morning. At tavern on the green Trump spouts out some nonsense about the bridal industry which Sandy agrees with and he then proceeds to introduce their next task. Their next task is to build a bridal shop; the Bridal shop with the biggest profit is the winner. The losers will go to the boardroom where Chris I mean the losing team will be fired. Which leaves me to wonder: Has there ever been a boardroom where the losing team hasn’t had someone get fired? Chris whines and our task begins.
At Team A Wreck they all like the how large the space is and is happy with it. Chris thinks it’s a wise idea to try and get vendors to leave their usual money making spots to occupy his for a fee they didn’t have to pay before. With ideas like this its no wonder that they are such failures.
At team Moronic’s place Sandy Who knows all does it all. Kelly splits them up into two teams Him and Andy will watch Sandy do all the work. While Wes will stay behind and watch Maria mess up marketing. Sandy even tells Maria to go to Knots dot com to advertise to all of the prospective brides. There is no possible way Mari can screw this up. Right?
Over at Team A Wreck Chris tries to get implement his idea but of course he can’t find anyone dumb enough to actually go along with this idea. So while everybody else reads magazines He puts his head in his hands and starts whining about how impossible the task is.
Trump lesson of the week: Believe in yourself
Oscirus lesson of the week: Don’t fart in the boardroom