Sebastian is a 22-year-old fishing guide from Melbourne, FL, who currently resides in Satellite Beach, FL.
Fans haven't had much of an opportunity to get to know Sebastian on Survivoryet, but he's easily recognized for his long hair and laid-back, cool attitude.
Sebastian is the type of guy who likes to collect shells on the beach and get his hair braided. But he's also apparently a charmer, as a little romance is brewing between Sebastian and Jenna Bowman on the series this season.
Sebastian has made some close friends and he's good at challenges, but viewers haven't seen him make any big, strategic decisions yet.
Will the castaway, whom his tribemates call "Sea Bass," step up to the plate and make some big moves, or will he continue to play an under-the-radar game in order to keep a target off his back?
UntilSurvivor's next episode airs, let's learn more about one of this season's standout players.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Sebastian Noel:
- When comparing himself to a formerSurvivor castaway, Sebastian would select Tyson Apostol because he knew how to play the game through laughter, creativity, and good times. Sebastian appreciates how he was a free spirit.
- Sebastian's hobbies include fishing, surfing, cooking, living, loving, traveling, and gardening.
- The castaway believes he's everybody's favorite person. He enjoys meeting people from various walks of life, becoming very good friends with them, keeping them in his life, and smiling the entire way.
- Sebastian's inspiration in life is Bob Marley because he knew how to live life. Sebastian says Bob was a beautiful human who inspired people to love the live you live and live the life you love.
- If he could have brought any three items with him to the island, Sebastian would have picked a waterproof camera because he loves to make memories, a Hawaiian sling because he loves to be in the water and hunt for food, and a big bowl of gummy candy because he's addicted to candy -- especially gummies.