Angela is a 42-year-old Army veteran from Cincinnati, OH.
Angela has come across as an unpredictable player and wild card on Survivor to her fellow tribemates, which is surprising since she always wanted to stay true to her original alliance.
After Domenick Abbate and Wendell Holland flipped on Angela and attempted to vote her out in order to put themselves in a better position, Angela considered flipping on her original Naviti allies in order to get her revenge and shake up the game.
However, after the second tribal swap of the season, Angela decided to stick with Kellyn Bechtold and Desiree Afuye, ultimately sending James Lim out of the game and leaving the rest of the original Malolo members vulnerable. However, Naviti better not cross Angela again, as she's probably not willing to give out any more second chances.
Until we find out what happens to Angela next and how she'll continue to navigate the game socially and strategically, let's learn more about her.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Angela Perkins:
- Angela's hobbies include running, biking and snowboarding.
- What bothers Angela most? People who are unorganized and close-minded, as well as those who are lazy and unmotivated when they have the ability and resources to be and do so much more. She also can't stand it when people expect others to pull their weight or believe things in life are rights instead of privileges.
- If she had to choose three words to describe herself, Angela would pick spontaneous, courageous and determined.
- Angela's personal claim to fame was retiring from the U.S. Army. She served over 21 years in the Army and was an Army officer captain. Angela served in the transportation unit and in a psychological Operations Battalion as an executive officer. She was also the only female officer in the organization.
- Having been a member of the military, Angela has traveled all over the world to countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Dubai, France, Bratislava, Slovakia, Italy, and Germany.