About one week after Warner Bros. concluded its Bachelor in Paradise investigation into allegations of "misconduct" and cleared DeMario of sexual assault, the bachelor will share his side of the story during a three-part interview beginning Monday, June 26 at 7PM ET/PT on E!.
DeMario will sit down with E! News reporter Melanie Bromley for his emotional and candid interview.
DeMario will explain what really happened in Mexico with his co-star Corinne Olympios when ABC commenced filming Season 4 of Bachelor in Paradise earlier this month. He will also address rumors and talk about how media scrutiny and the shocking allegations have impacted his family.
"It was stressful. For me, but mostly for my mother," DeMario said of being accused of horrible actions.
"It's hard to see your mom, like, cry -- every single day. It was very difficult. My grandmother, my aunts. My dad, he kept me extremely strong and he kept me grounded and humble. But having your mom cry every day over something you know you didn't do."
According to the network, DeMario will discuss the details of the incident, the morning after and the days that followed. He will also confirm what physical relations he and Corinne actually had in light of sources claiming they engaged in oral sex in a public pool and more.
DeMario will also apparently touch upon what he feels led to the escalation of events in Paradise.
Bachelor in Paradise began filming its fourth season on June 4 but shut down production on June 7 due to allegations of "misconduct." A show producer allegedly filed a complaint with Warner Bros. over a sexual encounter between DeMario and Corinne in which Corinne appeared too intoxicated to provide proper consent.
In the days that followed, Corinne called herself a "victim" dealing with "physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening" in Paradise, but DeMario released a statement saying his character had been "assassinated with false claims and malicious allegations." He was even allegedly fired from his job.
Warner Bros. then announced on June 20 that the investigation was complete and no evidence of wrongdoing was found. With that said, Bachelor in Paradise would continue production and still air this summer on ABC.
RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW