Rachel asked Dean on one of the most romantic one-on-one dates so far this season when they took a ride together in the Goodyear blimp while visiting Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. The pair topped off their date by dancing and kissing to live music by country artist Russell Dickerson.
The 26-year-old startup recruiter from Venice, CA, became very vulnerable during his alone time with Rachel, revealing how his mother had passed away from breast cancer when he was only 15-years-old and his family fell apart after her death.
Despite his young age, Dean proved his maturity to Rachel and desire to be a husband and father. Curious to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Dean Unglert:
- The 6'2" suitor has many tattoos -- his mom's initials on his chest, artwork on his back, a friend's initials on his back, the word "Righteous" on his inner lip, Latin on his hip, and Triforce on his inner arm.
- He works as a lead recruiter for StartupTAP in Los Angeles. He's held this position for two years.
- Dean has a black dog that appears to be part lab named Nala, whom he calls his "little nugget." He watched The Bachelorette premiere with Nala.
- The Bachelorette contestant enjoys golfing, rock climbing, surfing, and snowboarding. He appears to love anything that keeps him active and provides a rush.
- Dean received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management, General from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
- If Dean was stranded on a "dessert island" of his choice, it would be made of hot Cheetos and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- When Dean was very young, his family lived in a mobile home. The bachelor said one of his fondest memories is sitting on top of the home with his brothers watching a demolition derby and eating Oreos.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Dean loves it when his date can keep him laughing all night and also demands to be pursued, because he said nothing good comes easy.