Brad Culpepper -- 7 things to know about the 'Survivor: Game Changers' finale castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 05/24/2017
Brad Culpepper is still in the running for Survivor: Game Changers' million-dollar grand prize heading into the season's two-hour finale.
Brad, a 47-year-old retired NFL player from Tampa, FL, played Survivoronce before but definitely left the island with unfinished business.
Survivor: Game Changers, was filmed in the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji in June and July 2016, and Brad has managed to survive in the game despite seeing his majority alliance get betrayed and losing close allies Sierra Dawn Thomas and Debbie Warner.
However, an apparent new rift between previously close allies Cirie Fields and Sarah Lacina appears to have possibly given Brad a new opportunity in the game
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Brad Culpepper:
- Brad previously played on Season 27, Survivor: Blood vs. Water, in 2013 and finished in 15th place.
Brad, who competed as his wife Monica Culpepper's loved one, was eliminated from the game on Day 14 after losing the season's fifth Redemption Island duel in Episode 6.
He was initially voted out of the tribe on Day 10 when his alliance member Caleb Bankston announced at Tribal Council he was writing his name down, so it was an easy vote for everyone else.
- Brad was a defensive tackle in the NFL for nine seasons during the 1990s and 2000s. He had also played college football for the University of Florida and was recognized as an All-American.
- Brad and Monica met his sophomore year of college and they got married weeks after he was drafted into the NFL in 1992. The couple has three children together.
- After his firstSurvivor stint, Brad told Reality TV World that he would play a much different game if he was competing on a season without his wife, because Monica always remained his No. 1 priority.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Monica lasted 39 days in the game and advised Brad to wake up every morning on Survivor imagining he's going home because that's what would happen unless he does something about it.