Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Andrea Boehlke:
- Andrea earned a BFA in acting from UW-Stevens Point.
- When Andrea first played on Season 22, Survivor: Redemption Island, in 2011, she was billed a 21-year-old student. She was voted out at the season's 13th Tribal Council but went on to win the final Redemption Island duel against three strong and determined men. Although Andrea won her way back into the original game, she was voted out at the very next Tribal Council through a 4-1 vote, placing fifth.
- Andrea returned toSurvivor for Season 26, Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites, in 2013 when she was 23-years-old and working as an entertainment host and writer in New York. She was blindsided on Day 33 of the game and finished in seventh place.
- Born on a Wisconsin farm, Andrea is currently a co-host of People Now, a live show on People.com. She has interviewed Colin Farrell, Scarlett Johansson and many more celebrities.
- Andrea is remembered for having a flirty showmance with Edward "Eddie" Fox on Fans vs. Favorites and told Reality TV World that having found a hidden Immunity Idol "backfired" on her and "screwed" her over because it made her a target. She went home with the idol in her pocket.
- Andrea's past work includes CBS Local Sports, MTV, The Daily Share on HLN, Ask Men, and she's a correspondent for the New Years Eve ball drop in Times Square, hosting the official Times Square live webcast. About The Author:Elizabeth Kwiatkowski
Elizabeth Kwiatkowski is Associate Editor of Reality TV World and has been covering the reality TV genre for more than a decade.