Ozzy, a 34-year-old from Venice, CA, is one of two castaways on the new season who is playing Survivor for the fourth time, along with Cirie Fields.
Survivor: Game Changers, filmed in the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji in June and July 2016, is heading into the merge after big threats -- including Tony Vlachos, Sandra Diaz-Twine and J.T. Thomas -- have already been wiped out. Ozzy will need to watch his back because he's probably the last person castaways want to compete against in Individual Immunity Challenges.
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Ozzy Lusth:
- Ozzy, born in Guanajuato, Mexico, also appeared on Season 2 of American Ninja Warrior as well as the Playboy reality series Foursome.
- Yul Kwon edged Ozzy via a tight 5-4 vote at Final Tribal Council in Survivor: Cook Islands, so Ozzy -- only 25-years-old at the time -- finished as the runner-up.
Ozzy had won five of the season's six Individual Immunity Challenges this season but Yul ultimately won the game because he was the more strategic "puppetmaster."
- When Ozzy played in Survivor: Micronesia, he was blindsided and finished in ninth place after he opted not to use a hidden Immunity Idol he had in his possession.
In his final words, Ozzy called himself "an idiot" for trusting his alliance and getting too comfortable.
- In Survivor: South Pacific, Ozzy made it to the Final 4 after returning from a Redemption Island duel winning streak and then beating the remaining castaways in the first Immunity Challenge upon his return to camp.
However, Ozzy crumbled under the pressure when he needed to win the final Immunity Challenge of the season to be guaranteed a position in the Final 3.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- The castaway, whose birthday is August 23, currently runs the Bakerman Brewery in Los Angeles with a couple of his friends.
- Ozzy is best remembered for his athleticism, ability to provide food for his tribe and being a challenge beast, both in water and on land.
In Cook Islands, he won 16 challenges overall, in Micronesia, he won six, and in South Pacific he won 12.