Ben Driebergen -- 5 things to know about the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 09/26/2017
Ben Driebergen will be competing on the 35th season of Survivor dubbed Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, which will air this fall and premiere September 27 on CBS.
Ben is a 34-year-old U.S. Marine from Boise, ID, who will be a member of the Heroes tribe called "Levu."
Survivor's new season will feature 18 castaways divided into three tribes, each comprised of six people, who possess similar characteristics that represent their profession or reputation, and how they are perceived by others. The other two tribes are "Soko" (Healers) and "Yawa" (Hustlers).
"Heroes: They are heralded for their courage, their achievements, and ideals for which they stand," longtime host Jeff Probst said in a preview clip of Season 35 that aired during the reunion of last season's Survivor: Game Changers.
"[Healers] receive gratitude for their acts of service in helping people heal their emotional and physical pain. [Hustlers] are respected for their work ethic -- 'Get it done, no matter what.' They stop at nothing to achieve their goals."
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Ben Driebergen:
- Ben's inspiration in life is Michael Blake Wafford because he gave his life for our country. They served together in Iraq and were a team.
- His personal claim to fame is being a good dad and husband.
- Ben's hobbies include circle track car racing, building and shooting guns, and camping with his family.
- Ben considers himself most like the former Survivor contestants Russell Hantz, Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano and Joe Anglim because he is a little conniving and manipulative like Russell, has the determination and confidence of Boston Rob and the athletic ability of Joe.
- If Ben could bring three things on an island with him, he'd choose a cowboy hat, boots and his running shoes.
For more Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers castaway Things to Know profiles, click here.