Ali is a 24-year-old celebrity assistant from Eastvale, CA, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Ali will be a member of the Hustlers tribe called "Yawa."
Survivor's new season will feature 18 castaways divided into three tribes, each comprised of six people, who possess similar characteristics that represent their profession or reputation, and how they are perceived by others. The other two tribes are "Levu" (Heroes) and "Soko" (Healers).
"Heroes: They are heralded for their courage, their achievements, and ideals for which they stand," longtime host Jeff Probst said in a preview clip of Season 35 that aired during the reunion of last season'sSurvivor: Game Changers.
"[Healers] receive gratitude for their acts of service in helping people heal their emotional and physical pain. [Hustlers] are respected for their work ethic -- 'Get it done, no matter what.' They stop at nothing to achieve their goals."
- Ali's pet peeves include busy parking lots and traffic, so living in Los Angeles has raised her blood pressure.
- Her personal claim to fame is her diploma, and her inspiration in life is Jesus.
- If Ali could bring three things on the island with her, she'd choose a mirror to check her appearance and potentially use the reflection to help make fire, a Bible to keep her sane, and tampons because she believes it's an issue no one talks about and she wouldn't want to deal with.
- Ali describes herself as vivacious, ambitious and smart.
- The former Survivorcastaway Ali thinks she is most like? Andrea Boehlke because she envisions herself being a competition beast.
For more Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers castaway Things to Know profiles, click here.