Jessica Johnston -- 5 things to know about the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 09/26/2017
Jessica Johnston will be one of the castaways competing on the 35th season ofSurvivor dubbed Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, which will premiere September 27 on CBS.
Jessica is a 29-year-old nurse practitioner from Cape Girardeau, MO, who currently resides in Louisville, KY. She will be a member of the Healers tribe called "Soko."
Survivor's new season will feature 18 castaways divided into three tribes, each comprised of six people, who possess similar characteristics that represent their profession or reputation, and how they are perceived by others. The other two tribes are "Levu" (Heroes) and "Yawa" (Hustlers).
"Heroes: They are heralded for their courage, their achievements, and ideals for which they stand," longtime host Jeff Probst said in a preview clip of Season 35 that aired during the reunion of last season's Survivor: Game Changers.
"[Healers] receive gratitude for their acts of service in helping people heal their emotional and physical pain. [Hustlers] are respected for their work ethic -- 'Get it done, no matter what.' They stop at nothing to achieve their goals."
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jessica Johnston:
- Jessica prides herself on being extremely physically and mentally resilient as well as disciplined. She is driven by failures, challenges and goals, and she does not react solely on "good feelings." She also has a Type A personality but is a super-social optimist likely to be called "Miss Congeniality" of Survivor.
- If Jessica could describe herself in three words, she would choose tenacious, congenial and adventurous.
- Her personal claim to fame was obtaining her doctorate in Nursing before the age of 28 and creating a health and wellness brand "Belovist."
- Jessica considers herself most like the former Survivor castaway Andrea Boehlke because they are both likeable and able to entertain a crowd. She can relate to thinking that the world is at her fingertips.
- Jessica's parents are her inspiration in life because they've devoted their lives to helping others and excelled in both education and their careers. They showed her what true love means and the value of family and having a relationship with Christ.
For more Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers castaway Things to Know profiles, click here.