The Bachelor bachelorette was reported missing by her mother on November 18, 2017, and her name has been on a missing persons list ever since, Peoplereported.
But a The Bachelor fan reportedly recognized Bekah on the missing persons list this week, and so a Humboldt County deputy got in touch with Bekah via phone on Thursday and was finally able to remove her name from the list.
Bekah addressed this strange turn of events Friday on her Twitter account, writing, "MOM. how many times do I have to tell you I don't get cell service on The Bachelor??"
The photo Bekah's mother had released was of her daughter's old driver's license in which she was sporting an even shorter haircut and massive peacock-feather earrings.
"Honestly the scariest thing about this story is that my efforts to conceal The Worst Drivers License Photo Of All Time have been thwarted," Bekah added in her post.
Ironically, Bekah has been active on Twitter and Instagram throughout the time she was reported missing.
And on September 17 of last year, the 22-year-old nanny living in Los Angeles had posted that she was "giving up" her phone and social media for several weeks -- presumably because she was filming The Bachelor's 22nd season. She resumed her social-media posts on November 23.
A public information officer for the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office, Samantha Karges, told People that Bekah was reported missing by her mother on November 18 after not hearing from her since November 12.
On November 12, Bekah allegedly told her mom that she was near Eureka and would come home in seven to eight days. The mother claimed Bekah was allegedly planning to work at a marijuana farm nearby.
After six days of no contact from Bekah, the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office attempted to call Bekah and her friends in order to locate her, but they received no response, People reported.
As a result, the deputy felt forced to follow procedure and forward the case to the Criminal Investigations Division.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
Bekah's mother did, in fact, hear from her daughter on the afternoon of November 18, when Bekah stated she was headed home.
However, the Sheriff's Office did not learn of this detail until December 12, when a deputy contacted Bekah's mom to inquire whether she had heard anything from her daughter.
The deputy still needed to make direct contact with Bekah in order to confirm her well-being and remove her from the Missing and Unidentified Persons System, so that's why the bachelorette remained "missing" until now.
Bekah finally answered a deputy sheriff's call on Thursday after someone recognized her face in the North Coast Journal, which published a cover story this week asking readers if they recognized any of the 35 people listed as missing from Humboldt County on the California Department of Justice's website.