Nathan Fillion briefly holds up production on 'Castle'
UPI News Service, 07/17/2013
Production on the mystery series "Castle" was briefly delayed in Los Angeles last week after Nathan Fillion failed to show up for work, E! News said.
Fillion, who plays the title character on the hit show, didn't go to work last Friday because he is fighting with ABC about a four-day work week, the report said.
He returned as scheduled Tuesday and production resumed.
E! said the network and the show's producers want to keep Fillion happy, but find it difficult to shorten his work week since he is in almost every scene.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.