Josh is a 23-year-old passionate houseguest from Miami, FL, who works in haircare sales and currently resides in Homestead, FL.
Josh started the game of Big Brother with a target on his back because of his heated outbursts and frequent emotional breakdowns, however, he managed to calm down and make friendships in the house.
But now that Jessica Graf is Head of Household, Josh has found himself on the chopping block alongside her pawn, Ramses Soto. Josh doesn't get along with Jessica and her boyfriend Cody, not to mention he just turned his back on Mark Jensen following a big argument over a game of pool. So will this self-declared "mama's boy" survive eviction this week?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Josh Martinez:
- Josh, who calls himself reactive and impulsive, grew up in the business industry and says he can pick out a liar, snake and manipulator with ease.
- Josh has been a huge fan of Big Brother since Season 14. He said he didn't go on the show for fame or notoriety; He just wanted the money.
- The greatest accomplishment of his life was obtaining his Bachelor's degree from college.
- Josh enjoys playing sports, going to the gym, reading, hiking, traveling, meeting new people, being an adrenaline junkie, and having new experiences.
- If Josh could have taken three things into theBig Brother house with him, he would've picked a cell phone to stay connected with the world, his mom to cook and clean for him, and his brother or sister so they could raise hell together.
- Josh's life motto is to play hard, work hard and live life the way you want.