Ben is a 34-year-old U.S. Marine from Boise, ID. While Ben started out as a member of the Heroes tribe called "Levu," a recent swap left him on the "Yawa" tribe with a mix of Healers, Hustlers and Heroes.
Ben became ride-or-die allies with Chrissy Hofbeck, but the pair are currently on different tribes.
Ben is a little bit of the odd man out since he's the only Hero on his new tribe, but as a preview showed for the next episode, he's going to clash with Cole Medders, who was already rubbing some of his tribemates the wrong way. Will the castaways be forced to choose a side or will the game change things up again?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Ben Driebergen:
- Ben's inspiration in life is Michael Blake Wafford because he gave his life for our country. They served together in Iraq and were a team.
- His personal claim to fame is being a good dad and husband. Ben has a five-year-old son Wyatt and a three-year-old daughter Gracie.
- Ben's hobbies include circle track car racing, building and shooting guns, and camping with his family.
- Ben considers himself most like the former Survivorcontestants Russell Hantz, Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano and Joe Anglim because he's a little conniving and manipulative like Russell, determined and confident like Boston Rob and athletic like Joe.
- If Ben could bring three things on an island with him, he'd choose a cowboy hat, boots and his running shoes.
- Ben has held down a variety of jobs in different states since returning home from being in the Marine Corps, including working as a bouncer in North Dakota and building fences in Wyoming.