This summary is brought to you as a joint effort of Volsfan and MTW1961
Greetings all and welcome to the summary of The Biggest Loser 2 as MTW and I will bring you all the action! I have made fun of the recap finale that was The Apprentice 2 but I can now move on to the worst finale (based on all the recaps) in reality show history. Let me make it clear that I loved the people and I enjoyed seeing it play out live but the entire “live” part of the show lasted about 45 minutes out of a two hour show.
I am not going to recap the recap so please don’t think I am cutting things short. I just think it is more interesting to tell you new things.
Before we get to the final three we are going to see all those previously voted off the show for one final weigh-in. The person with the largest percentage of weight loss will win $100,000!
Caroline appears on stage in her funeral dress and is in black from head to toe. Her hair is all over the top of her head and looks as if she has just gotten out of bed. She tells us that the show is about losing weight the old fashion way…yet she doesn’t think it is important for her to lose weight. BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Caroline finally decides to introduce the ones voted off:
• Ruben is out first with jeans and a plaid shirt on and looks like a totally different person. He is one hot man and could be a male model.
• Kathryn comes out dressed in black with a sour puss face that let’s us know she isn’t happy. She appears to have not lost much weight since we last saw her.
• Ryan is next and I must say she is a knockout! She is wearing a very low cut evening gown showing off her oobies! She looks like a beauty queen and very impressive that she has continued her weight loss.
• Suzanne Jen is wearing blue and is on hot momma. She has lost a tremendous amount of weight and looks mahvelous!
• Pete is dressed in khakis and a dress shirt. He looks like he lost all of the weight he wanted. He is very thin and attractive. WOW! I can’t believe how small he is.
• Mark comes out fired up in jeans and a gray t-shirt. His face is so sleek and he appears to have lost more weight since we last saw him.
• Shannon prances out like the belle of the ball. She is wearing a shiny dress with a very low front. Another masterpiece!
• Jeff comes out in a dark blue suit and has transformed into a very slender business man. He looks great and is very happy.
• Andrea decides to dress down and wears tight fitting pants and top. She can pull the look off and is very pretty.
• Nick decided to not participate in the event. Hhmmmm wonder what prompted this action?
Caroline asks a few questions and we learn that Suzanne reached her goal of fitting into her wedding dress. Jeff says that he is now leading by example by practicing what he preaches.
We are now shown a touching segment of Matt, Seth and Suzy returning home.
Matt’s family and friends have gathered in the backyard to greet him. Matt explains that he missed everyone and that he lost a “little bit” of weight. Guess what? He also cried! His mother says she is very proud of her son.
Suzy’s family also gathered in the backyard by the pool. It was an emotional homecoming as she explains how tough it was and how it has changed her life.
Seth’s family greets him in the living room of his house. His wife is in shock and talks about how grateful she is for his new outlook on life. Seth’s son is adorable! At one point Seth turned around and shook his booty and his wife spanked it! HEHEHEHE! Too cool! I am happy for all of them.
Caroline introduces Bob and Jillian as they are there to witness the weigh-in. Bob looks fetching as always…oh, Jillian looks ok too!