Will is an 18-year-old high school student from Long Valley, NJ.
He will be playing on the Vanua (Millennials) Tribe when the franchise's 33rd season premieres Wednesday, September 21 at 8PM ET/PT on CBS.
Will prides himself on being cunning and dynamic. He will be the youngest castaway to ever play the game of Survivor, which is his crowning achievement. Will has traded in his senior yearbook for aSurvivor buff before beginning college in the fall. Want to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Will Wahl:
- He says he can make people feel comfortable around him, probably because he comes across innocent and bright-eyed. However, Will claims he can manipulate people into thinking they are in control when he's really the person making the big moves.
- Will's hobbies include watching TV -- mostly Survivor -- camping, fishing and reading news articles. He can't stand people who are fake and/or stuck-up.
- When asked what it means to be a Millennial, Will throws out the words "creative, resourceful, intelligent, and above all else, adaptable."
- The castaway's inspirations in life are Jesus Christ and Ronald Reagan. In terms of a former Survivorcastaway he respects, Will picks Randy Bailey (Gabon and Heroes vs. Villains).
- If he could take three things with him on the island, he'd choose noise-canceling headphones so he doesn't have to listen to annoying people, a tent to stay dry in during the rain, and a Bible so he can keep his sanity.
- Will's reason for going onSurvivor? He wants to show people who don't respect youth that he's stronger than they think and is a real threat to win the game. Will plans to make his competitors regret they ever underestimated him.
- Will would seemingly lie, cheat and steal to winSurvivor -- with the intention of praying for forgiveness later. He will, however, use his Christian faith to bond with players.