Tyler and Hannah enjoyed an overnight Fantasy Suite date in Greece, but Hannah told the bachelor that she didn't want to sleep with him because their emotional connection needed some work.
But Tyler was so kind and polite, Hannah seemed to fall in love with him that night. Their intimacy grew in a different way. However, Peter Weber and Jed Wyatt still stand in Tyler's way of ending up with Hannah.
Plus, previews show Luke Parker is going to return and mix things up.
Until viewers find out what happens next for Tyler and Hannah's romance, let's learn a little bit more about The Bachelorette suitor right now.
Tyler said it was hard to be away from home during filming as his father recovered.
- The Bachelorette bachelor graduated early from Wake Forest University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication in Spring 2015.
- Tyler is a former college athlete. The former Jupiter High School quarterback played football as a tight end for the Florida Atlantic University football team and was also a backup quarterback at Wake Forest.
- After leaving Wake Forest, Tyler continued his education at Florida Atlantic University, where he earned a MBA degree.
- When The Bachelorettesuitor is not working, he loves spending time with his family and scuba diving.
- Tyler has only been in one serious relationship but says he will know when he meets the right girl because that love will "smack him right in the face."
- Tyler loves to dance. He says his friends get embarrassed by how intense he gets on the dance floor, but he doesn't care.
- The Bachelorettebachelor was not drafted in the NFL Draft 2017 as has been misreported by several online media outlets, but he did sign with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent in April 2017 after the draft occurred.
Tyler's professional football career proved short-lived however, and he was later released without ever appearing in a game.
- Skydiving is at the top of Tyler's bucket list. Maybe Hannah will plan such a date for him!
- Tyler is a dog lover, just like Hannah. He owns and adores a rescue dog named Harley.
- The Bachelorettebachelor minored in Entrepreneurship and Sociology while in college.
- Tyler's parents are divorced. Tyler said his father came from nothing and bought his family a house on the water in Jupiter but then the market crashed and he lost everything.
Tyler said his family therefore moved into a small house when times were tough and his parents grew apart instead of turning towards each other. Tyler therefore fears a failed marriage.
Tyler admitted he failed a lot in life and failed at his last relationship but there was no one he wanted to be with more than Hannah.
- The Bachelorettebachelor is giving back since making a name for himself! He has recently teamed up with a food tour, traveling around the United States and engaging kids in underserved communities in creative ways.