Peter and Hannah took their relationship to the next level emotionally and physically. Hannah all but confirmed she had sex with Peter twice in a windmill whey they had spent the night together in Greece.
- The Bachelorette bachelor's best friend is his white poodle-mix dog named Tripp.
- Peter had been in a very serious relationship before going on The Bachelorette, but he said it wasn't meant to be.
Peter had trouble opening again up as a result of the breakup because he said it "devastated" him.
- Peter and his brother Jack are very passionate about giving blood. In fact, Peter and Jack plan to put on blood drives around the country.
The brothers dream of one day starting a foundation in honor of their grandmother, Aurora, who fought Leukemia.
Peter said he feels good to know giving blood, especially platelets, can give cancer patients some relief. Peter challenges and encourages others to reach out to their local Red Cross and do the same for a donation.
- Out of all the women Peter has brought home to meet his family -- including his father Peter and mother Barbara -- he felt the strongest about Hannah.
- The Bachelorette bachelor's ex-girlfriend, an Atlanta-based model named Calee Lutes, publicly came forward to Entertainment Tonight and accused Peter of betraying and breaking up with her very suddenly and unexpectedly to go on the show.
Calee alleged she and Peter were "very serious," met each other's families, and said, "I love you" during their six months of dating.
Calee said Peter wanted her to move in with him in California and discussed their future together but he blindsided and dumped her in late December 2018, around the same time Calee noticed a producer from The Bachelorette had begun following him on Instagram.
Calee alleged Peter deleted every trace of her on Instagram afterwards, including her comments on his page.