Jed was the first guy whom Hannah admitted she was falling in love with. He seemed to capture her heart early on, and he continues to challenge the Bachelorette.
Jed, for example, told Hannah that her relationship with Luke made him question whether she's able to get rid of things that are bad for her in life. He owned up to the fact her choices made him question her and their relationship.
Jed insisted he was coming from a place of love, and The Bachelorettestar believed him whole-heartedly. She also wants a man who will love her despite her flaws.
Could Jed end up being the guy who steals Hannah's heart although his family had suggested he's not ready to get engaged and music is his priority?
Until The Bachelorette viewers find out what happens next for Jed and Hannah's romance, let's learn a little bit more about this bachelor right now.
- Jed is 6'1" and apparently does some modeling on the side. He is represented by The Block Agency, which has clients in Nashville and Denver.
- Jed admitted to Hannah during a one-on-one date in Newport, RI, that he went on The Bachelorette for the career-boosting platform it would provide.
- Jed "lived his life" before The Bachelorette, according to his mom. "He's had his heart broken, he's been in love -- he's human and he's been through it all," she told Hannah during his hometown date.
- A woman claiming to be Jed's girlfriend has come forward alleging she was dating the country singer when he went on The Bachelorette and Jed left for the show planning to continue their relationship when he returned home.
"We spent the night together the night before he headed to L.A. He told me [the show] was just an obstacle and we'd be stronger on the other side because of it," Haley Stevens recently told People.
Haley said Jed promised his stint on The Bachelorette was just to get publicity for his music career, adding, "He called me when he landed in L.A. [to begin filming]. He said, 'I love you, and I'll call you when I get back.'"
- Reality Steve spoiler blogger Steve Carbone claimed on an episode of his podcast in late June that Jed had allegedly slept with another woman while dating Haley.
"She showed me everything... this was I believe 10 days before you left for the Bahamas, he slept with another woman," Carbone had told Haley on the podcast, according to E! News. "And I have the text messages to prove it."
- Jed says family means everything to him. He has a younger sister named Lily, and his parents are Jerry, who is also a guitarist and musician, and Gina.