Luke and Hannah's relationship crash and burned in Crete after Luke brought up the topic of premarital sex and she felt judged and shamed by the religious bachelor.
Not only did Hannah kick Luke to the curb, but she also flipped him the middle finger on his way out.
However, a preview that aired following the latest The Bachelorette episode shows Luke is going to return to the Rose Ceremony and fight for Hannah. Will Hannah give Luke another chance or does she have all the clarity she needs?
Until viewers find out what happens between Hannah and Luke, let's learn a little bit more about this The Bachelorette bachelor right now.
Below is a list of 16 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Luke Parker:
- Luke first met Hannah on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose after Colton Underwood's season wrapped.
Luke told Hannah at the time, "You are absolutely stunning. You're the only one that I wanted to be the next Bachelorette, and now that I'm here actually holding your hands in real life... this is just blowing my mind. I seriously cannot wait to get to know you on a deeper level and just go on this adventure with you."
- Luke's sister-in-law, Hannah Parker -- who is married to Luke's brother Mike Parker -- told the Gainesville Times she had applied for The Bachelorette on Luke's behalf after watching him go through a bad breakup in Spring 2018.
- Luke admits he took advantage of women being attracted to his good looks when he was younger, but The Bachelorette star claims to have had a religious awakening (while in the shower) at some point in college.
According to Luke, he realized he wanted to become a better man so he can be an excellent husband one day.
- Luke is a member at Christ Place Church. He helps out with the college ministry and has taught Sunday school classes, according to the Gainesville Times.
He also reportedly brought the book of Hebrews toThe Bachelorette mansion with him to read.
- Luke says his part-time job is CrossFit, although it seems like he just participates in classes often and does not teach them.
- ABC says Luke prides himself on being able to get along with anyone, but that hasn't been apparent on The Bachelorette so far.
- Luke loves visiting Boulder, CO, and thinks it's one of the most beautiful places he's ever been.
He also enjoys training at CU Sports Medicine and Performing Center, where he often bumps into elite athletes and Olympians.
- Two of Luke's favorite foods are tacos -- especially with guacamole, pico de gallo and carnitas or steak -- as well sushi rolls, spicy tuna in particular.
- In an interview with Fox News last week, Luke's brother Mike lashed out at ABC and The Bachelorette and accused them of "manipulating" conversations to make Luke look bad in an alleged attempt to promote a "Progressive agenda" to "re-define Biblical Christianity."
"I believe it starts with the fact that he's a Bible-believing Christian and that they have a Progressive agenda that they want to push. They are trying to re-define Biblical Christianity. They are trying promote to this cultural Christianity," Mike told Fox News host Todd Starnes during an appearance on his radio show.
"This idea that people can twist Scripture and fit it into their lives, and not fit their lives to fit God's Word."
They've created a narrative to point him toward the hot topics that they want -- evil, pathological liar, misogamist, this controlling guy, all of these things," Mike claimed.
"All season long, they have manipulated conversations. They have showed things, they have left conversations out that would leave viewers to believe that he is the guy that they say he is -- this 'Luke P. character.' When in reality, the show didn't go down the way that they are showing it."
Mike also appeared to take a shot at Hannah in the interview.
"When someone says, 'Hey, this is what I believe,' and they don't base it on what the Bible says, then they are not believing in the same God that I believe," she said.